Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 01:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More on Ukrainian Visa  (Read 19841 times)
Albert
« on: August 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

The rule stated no visa for USA citizens who are in the category of:

"Those who have valid passports and wish to transit Ukraine for a period of up to 90 days..."

OK, so what is the definition of 'transiting Ukraine?'
It can't mean just passing through on the way to somewhere else, since it states 90 days.  A person in decent shape could probably walk across Ukraine in less than 90 days.

So why can't any US citizen who wants to visit Ukraine for up to 90 days be in the 'transit' category.  This would eliminate the necessity for a prior visa within a 6 month time period.

I already have a 5 year multi entry visa, so no consequence to me either way.

But curious anyway to know why everyone from USA could not fit into the 'transit' exception.

Frank O
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to More on Ukrainian Visa, posted by Albert on Aug 12, 2005

I don't know why the heck I didn't just get a multiple entry visa to BEGIN with. Would have save me $100's not to mention the pain in the arse. I'm going to get one regardless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: