Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 07:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bikini Destinations-Geography Lessons Needed!  (Read 5066 times)
Dan
« on: January 14, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Dan]

For those of you who receive HDNET (Dish Network satellite, and maybe others), they have a regularly-appearing program called 'Bikini Destinations' (yes, I occasionally watch it - for the travel ideas ONLY --smile--).

BTW - HDNet is (as far as I know) transmitted in High Definition only. That is their niche market - the HD crowd.

Anyway, starting on Monday the 17th, they will feature a new destination. Following is their description of the program. Anyone see anything amiss??

"Moscow - Bikini Destinations journeys deep into the heart of history as the crew uncovers the "real" Ukraine - from Crimea's celebrated vineyards to the imperial palace where the Cold War began. Then the girls experience contemporary culture as they taste traditional dishes in the region's most popular restaurants and work it all off dancing the night away in Yalta's trendiest clubs."

For those interested, the premier is at 10:00 PM ET (7:00 PM PT).

Enjoy

- Dan

wsbill
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bikini Destinations-Geography Lessons Ne..., posted by Dan on Jan 14, 2005

How come the American Media only showed us the Polar Bear Club jumpin in the water ?  Not a bunch of pencil thin models ?
Albert
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bikini Destinations-Geography Lessons Ne..., posted by Dan on Jan 14, 2005

I think there is a street in Yalta named Moscow.  :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: