Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 06:47:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update it's still good....  (Read 16397 times)
Ryan
« on: August 22, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

It’s been 7 moths now and I thought it was time for an update.  For those that are not familiar I married a Russian woman after knowing her for about three years.  I am from Michigan and was married in Ohio then moved to south Florida.  

Anyway life seems to be real good.  I am working and making money not as much for the cost of living in my area but a good living.  My wife has been going to a local free school to learn more and more about the U.S.A. has will be taking the GED once she gets the work permit so that her can get an ID.  It has taken a long time with this paperwork and it creates some concerns but nothing earth shattering.   I wish we could get a travel permit faster because my wife would like to go to Russia for her sisters wedding but from the looks of it I cannot get the Travel permit for her in time.  The biggest thing is that I am tired of paying these large fee for immigration.  I am surrounded by Mexican and Cubans that none have even begun to go though what I have to get my wife to be a citizen.  Anyway it is not easy but it’s almost over another 4 or 5 month etc.

Our relationship has gone well, I can’t say that we have not had our issues.  These woman are nut case when it comes to that time of the month.  Also my wife is not that greatest drinker, we both got into the tequila one night and she went a little coo-coo I mean it was bad but I kept things cool best I could.  She felt really stupid the next day and I have sense sort of stopped the heavy partying with her.  It’s sort of sad, but it’s hard we are both down here in Florida without friends just each other and for me it gets sort of old quick.  But lets see for the most part I feel she is 10 times that what I could find in an American woman.  She says everything on her mind and I mean everything she says she wants for use to build a solid foundation for the rest of our lives so this is why she brings up every little thing.  I am sort of a non verbal person and she just pushes me and that is different.  I think it’s hard being a single man for so many years then going right into the married thing.  

To sum all this up it’s no cake walk but there is lots of hope.

Ryan

TwoBitBandit
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Update it's still good...., posted by Ryan on Aug 22, 2005

Ryan,

If you don't mind me asking, what's your age difference?

Ryan
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Update it's still good...., posted by TwoBitBandit on Aug 23, 2005

10 Years
Frank O
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Update it's still good...., posted by Ryan on Aug 22, 2005

Glad to hear things are going great man. By the way I think he saying what's on her mind is GOOD I'm like that I wish my ex had been like that. Would have avoided a LOT of problems.
Take care & God Bless.

Frank O

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: