Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 08:57:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medical Exams in Kiev for K1  (Read 79858 times)
Charles
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sigh....n/t, posted by geh on Sep 10, 2005

The information on the current cost of the medical exam can be obtained from the US Embassy Kiev website, and at last look it cost $120.  Since you have described yourself as a forward thinker, living "in the middle of nowhere", I would make sure that your potential fiance will be comfortable in that environment.  I can give you many examples, FrankO being the most recent, where a RW comes to the USA and is living in a small town and is very unhappy.  Since she is from Kharkov, Ukraine's second largest city, she may not be happy "in the middle of nowhere."  Since you don't want to get burned again, I would strongly suggest you fully explore these issues.   I also think your reaction to LP and the other posts is misplaced.   While some may not be happily married, I have been happily married for over 4.5 years.  Regardless of an individual poster's status, most are trying to make sure you don't end up like FrankO and others who spend a lot of time and money and end up with a failed marriage.  In FrankO's case, he ignored repeated advice about his situation.  This board can be an excellent source of advice if you are willing to utilize it and be willing to listen to constructive advice.  The fact that several posters reacted in a similar manner to your premature inquiry on the medical exam -- a small blade of grass in this entire process -- should be a red flag for you to be careful.    Even a rocket scientist like you can make a mistake, as the court experience you described readily attests.
Globetrotter
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Sigh....n/t, posted by Charles on Sep 10, 2005

Congrats on you seemingly successful marriage.  You must know that it takes work each and every day, and a bit of luck.  You are a bit nicer to our "rocket scientist" than me, but the message is the same...buyer beware.  

You are one smart fellow!

Frank O
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Sigh....n/t, posted by Charles on Sep 10, 2005

You do NOT want to go my route & your post DID remind me of my situation. Bad thing about mine was I married the wench (K3) instead of doing the K1. But well you seem to sound like you THINK you know what your doing. Good luck man.
Frank O
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Medical Exams in Kiev for K1, posted by geh on Sep 9, 2005

Me & my ex did ours in March. I believe it was like $120? They have a web page you can check. I did it at the american medical center. There is also one that is cheaper the oil something medical center. BOTH are approved for that. As a matter of fact they are the ONLY ones approved for that. Good luck man, hope you fare better than I did.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: