Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 12:46:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whoaaaa,......Frank giving up on R/U women?  (Read 36668 times)
papi
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: whoaaaa,......Frank giving u..., posted by fathertime on Jul 11, 2005

Fathertime, my impression is that Jack runs an honest show.  The girls he sent me in his tour were not the typical stunners you see on the various websites so I tend to agree with you that there does seem to be a lot of misrepresentation going on.  However, there were a few in the pics that caught my eye.  Hopefully, I will meet someone that rocks my world this week in BQ but again the eastern thing is a look I find very attractive and may be game for his Sept outing or whatever he calls it. i am hoping maybe someone else from here might be game and help this newbie along. in return, i can tell you everything you need to know about Latin America and afraid to ask
david hagar
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: whoaaaa,......Frank givi..., posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

Honesty, I would prefer not to have the most beautiful woman. I want a woman with a good and big heart

Beattledog

papi
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whoaaaa,......Frank ..., posted by david hagar on Jul 11, 2005

Beattle, i am shallow. I dont need a 10 but at least a 6-7. of course, there are other things i want to go along with good looks and  I've dated plenty of 7's or higher that bored me or we did not connect
Frank O
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whoaaaa,......Fr..., posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

I"m shallow too if they can get it up for me I'm game.;-))
papi
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: whoaaaa,......., posted by Frank O on Jul 11, 2005

that would be too easy a criteria in my case
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: