Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 05:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Eastern European Women Found...  (Read 4189 times)
UnitedNut
« on: July 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Just got back from my annual vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  Noticed this year there were a lot more Eastern European girls working in the various restaurants and shops. Most were too young for me (18, 19, 20 year olds).  Noticed that all the girls were cute, had great work ethics (took the time to fold up souvenir t-shirts--most American clerks would just throw them into a bag--- always polite, always smiling, and seemed to enjoy meeting new people).  Had a fun conversation with a waitress from Belarus who is starting school in the fall. She said a lot of American guys definitely hit on the girls. She said the American boys in her age group--she was 19--seem to be intimadated and not sure how to talk to the girls.  

So if you're going to be in the Duck, Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, Corolla, or Manteo area this summer you can meet some nice Eastern Europe girls and get information about their countries and their thoughts on American men.

AnzoNevis
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Lots of Eastern European Women Found..., posted by UnitedNut on Jul 19, 2005

Lots of Eastern Euros there, some in Gentlemen's Clubs, others stocking
shelves. A taxi driver told me that he is always being propositioned for
marriage. And that every now and again INS comes thru and cleans them out.
UnitedNut
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Lots of Eastern European Women Found..., posted by UnitedNut on Jul 19, 2005

They just opened up a Hooters in Kitty Hawk and yes they have Eastern European waitresses. But sadly I didn't get the chance to swing by there to check it out.  Website is posted at http://www.hootersofkittyhawk.com/  (Not much up there right now.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: