Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 04:09:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS it me or are things SLOW here?  (Read 6931 times)
Frank O
« on: July 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

JUst wondering. I'm still recovering from my setback but doing ok. I have my vacation in 3 weeks then I'll hopefully be ready to start all over. Life's too short!!!
Fuzzyone
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to IS it me or are things SLOW here?, posted by Frank O on Jul 19, 2005

So Frank is that supposed vacation to Bogota been cancelled? If you are still looking for agencies there I think I can dig some up for you...
Frank O
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: IS it me or are things SLOW here?, posted by Fuzzyone on Jul 24, 2005

on August 11th that's for sure. I'm starting to think perhaps another trip to Ukraine & start over. Colombia is just so mucy more EASY, I mean convenient. But I REALLY do love Ukraine in spite of my mistakes. The women there ARE GORGEOUS! Anyways I'm doing a lot better now so I figured way spent $3K or so for 5 days & not do ANYTHING to really find a wife? I figured I could clear my head but being without work for 1 week (the store closed for remodeling) & had a LOT of time to clear my head. Anyways I need to figure out WHERE I want to go. By the way I'd be looking into agencies in Cali more than likely & Bogota. If I return to Ukraine it will be Kiev.
Haroshij
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to IS it me or are things SLOW here?, posted by Frank O on Jul 19, 2005

Frank, why are you not looking for a girl in your own country? You are young and good-looking (I think), and meet a lot of young people?

Haroshij

Frank O
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: IS it me or are things SLOW here?, posted by Haroshij on Jul 20, 2005

Because here you "date" people. It's like you could go on INDEFIFATELY dating someone. sort of like marriage is becoming a passing thing. If you make your intentions clear that you want to MARRY & HAVE A FAMILY those women STOP Dating you. Well at least the ones I've dated. NOT good man!!!Believe it would be much cheaper for me.
Haroshij
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: IS it me or are things SLOW here..., posted by Frank O on Jul 20, 2005

You've experienced the problems and difficulties with finding a foreign woman. You can also ad the fact that you  will get a foreign family, a father in law and a mother in law. Sooner or later your foreign wife want them to  come over. In difficult situations you will need to support them financially. If your foreign wife get a job and start making money, then everything is OK, but if not, she will be an economical burden.

Elena sends home money every month. Every summer we got visistors from Russia. Don't misunderstand me. All that is a pleasure to me, but you'll need to be prepared. The closer your wife's family is living, the more often they'll come. Latin America is close enough to you to get summer guests every summer.

Usually there are the ladies who want a steady relationship. It looks to me that you have experience with too young women, girls that want a conquest, nothing more. For that sort of girls, a married man is more attractiv. We do have them here also.

Haroshij

Craigjjs
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: IS it me or are things SLOW here..., posted by Frank O on Jul 20, 2005

I always hear the opposite from AW.  They seem to all complain that men won't commit.  

I don't want to be condescending, but have you tried match.com, etc.?  There are a slew of women searching for serious relationships.  

There are plenty of reasons to go beyond our borders and I certainly made that choice.  But, I wouldn't conclude that AW aren't interested in marriage and family.  

Craig

Frank O
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: IS it me or are things SLOW ..., posted by Craigjjs on Jul 20, 2005

No problem with your suggestion. I'm sure you've seen me take quite a bit of abuse here ;-))
I'll check that out. I've NEVER looked into the net for dating HERE. Perhaps I'm just going by what I've experienced. Maybe because of the girls that approach me. They're usually QUITE young. Don't know what it is with these young girls. When I was having problems with Diana a few months back I had this 20 year old just buggin me. She REALLY wanted me but man I was married & going through some heavy problems. Then as soon as I sent Diana back & I told her she was no longer interested. I guess there are MANY people into wrecking other's marriages. What a mess. Thanks anywyas, I'll look into that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: