Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trip report Part 1  (Read 1844 times)
fathertime
« on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Trip report Part 1

I am happy I have following this board for the past year or so.  It saved me a lot of hassles and money on my recent trip to Odessa & Nikolaev.  I will now give you a long detailed trip report broken up in parts.  If I am out of line or off subject than slap me down as I know you will but I intend to put my thoughts mixed with the facts.  So here you go.

Cities vistited: Odessa & Nikolaev
Tour Group:     Anastasia
Duration:   10 days
Total Cost:   4.2K

About Me
I am a 36 year old white male with 2 kids from marriage #1.  At least average looking and I live in S. California.  Run successful businesses & generally enjoy life

The Trip   Social #1  1pm-7pm
I went to the Anastasia sponsored socials on nights 2,3, and 4.  There were attractive woman sitting 8 to a table and also standing up in the large bar for social #1 in Odessa.  I was able to walk freely about and talk to whoever I wanted. Generally the girls I spoke with spoke so-so to good English.  I found a few good prospects during the first social but was not feeling any instant connection but nevertheless I linked up with a 32 year old gal.  We went to Supper after the social ended around 7PM in the 5 star hotel we stayed at.  Before we left the social the 32 yr. old was trying to get a date for her semi-attractive 35 yr. old friend.  I wanted to eat so I helped her and we found another fella that was a part of the tour.  The 4 of us went out to supper and nothing really special happened.  We held hands & I played footsie with her which annoyed her since her shoes were “Expensive” and my shoe might be dirty.  After supper everybody but me wanted to go out to a club,  I wanted to swim and sit in the sauna.  So I said goodnight and they went clubbing I went swimming and lounging.  
Social #2     1pm-7pm
Again girls were sitting 8 to a table although not as many as the first social.  I spent my time with 3 girls that I liked the appearance of.  I wound up getting all there contact information but went out an attractive blond 19 year old. We were hungry so off to supper we go.  We ate pizza and the talked.  The blonde spoke very good English and was very popular among the men that night.  Again I was not feeling any true mutual attraction or interest.  It seemed to me that she was more interested in the free meal and whatever kickback she was getting from the restaurant for bringing the “Dumb American” in.  Overall It was a pleasant enough evening but it felt a bit mechanical to me.  There was no physical contact between us & any attempt would have been inappropriate.  In the end the blonde hailed me a taxi and we said goodbye with me telling her I would call here later in the week. I never did. So I was back in the hotel by 9:30, plenty of time to swim and lounge in the sauna solo again. Whoopee!!
Social #3     1pm-7pm
We took a 2 hr. rickety bus ride to Nikolaev for the final social.  The bar was bursting at the seams with ladies when our group invaded.  The ladies were younger and generally more attractive than the 2 socials in Odessa.  The ladies were also more assertive as I had 4 different ladies ask me to join them.  I politely declined each since they did not interest me and I did not want to be out of position for the ones I was interested in.  I was having a good time talking to the guys when a tall shapely brunette with a uniquely ethnic look entered the room.  This lady stood out to me immediately so I without hesitation strode on over and began talking……… More to come in part 2 of trip report.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: