Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trip report part 2  (Read 1885 times)
fathertime
« on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Trip report part 2

Review:  I have been to 2 socials and have met many attractive woman but not anyone that I am feeling any real vibes for.  I have yet to see any of my pre-trip favorites that were on the website.  I am mostly seeing attractive but not the model material the site had posted.  At this point I am not disappointed but I am not entirely satisfied either.  I am seeing some dishonesty on the part of Anastasia but am still having a pretty good time.

Back to social #3
I am speaking with the attractive 28 yr. old brunette and things are going well. She speaks so-so English but I can tell she is clearly interested in me and I found her to be very attractive and engaging.  After about 20 minutes I suggest we get out and take a walk, she agrees and off we go.  We spent the rest of the afternoon walking and talking.  We held hands I could sense a real chemistry this time.  As the day wore on my brunette told me she had to work at 7pm and would have to go.  Of course I understood but wanted to see her so more so I suggested that she come down to Odessa because I would be there for about 6 more days.  She told me she could not because work and school would not allow her the time.  In the end I got her contact information and she kissed my cheek goodnight.  I took the 2 hour rickety bus ride back to Odessa.  No swimming tonight it was too late and I was feeling nauseas from the double-decker bus swaying.  
Rest of Trip
Woke up the next morning and realized that I had been to all the socials and nothing had materialized for me yet. First thing I headed to the Anastasia office and told them to start lining up dates with me from my pre-trip favorites since none of them had attended any of the socials.  Anastasia arranged two dates for me but the downside was that my first date would not be for another 2 days.  I lounged a lot of the day and later decided that I would make another trip up to Nikolaev if my brunette lady would see me.  I called her up and she agreed to see me around her work and school.  I rounded up 3 others to come as well to split the cost of the taxi which was going to be $60 each way.  My taxi buddies and me arrived at 3pm and all went our separate ways and agreed to meet at midnight in front of McDonalds.  So I met with the brunette we again talked and walked and I wanted to see where she lived so we took a taxi to her extremely modest apartment.  We got to know each other much better and became slightly more intimate as it was clear that the interest was mutual.  Just when things are getting good it is time for me to meet my taxi buddies for our midnight run back to Odessa.  My gal was sad to see me go and said she was going to try to get the next 3 days off of work to come down to Odessa.  That sounded great to me.  I left met with the taxi buddies and we were home by 3am.  Woke up the next morning knowing that I had a date lined up with a pre-trip favorite and that maybe the brunette from Nikolaev would come.  As it turned out I found out later she was coming but it was too late for me to cancel my date with the pre-trip favorite which I would not have done anyway.    

Date with Pre-trip favorite
I met this girl downstairs in the hotel.  I had only seen her pictures on the site she was a tall attractive blond aged 23.  She looked very good in her photos.   When she came into the hotel she also looked real good but she had another girl with her.  I introduced myself and the second girl said “Hello I am “Sallys” interpreter I am 10 dollars an hour are you ready to go?”  I said “Sally” is supposed to be proficient in English according to the website and I do not want an interpreter.  The interpreter insisted that she could not speak any English at all and that I had misread the website.  I said BS and that either “Sally” goes out with me alone or I call you a taxi right now.  I ended up calling a taxi and let their asses be gone.  This was a popular scam that many of the girls were running.  No real interest just wanting to get the “Dumb American” to pay the 10 dollar an hour interpreter fee which amounts to 30 or 40 dollars for a normal date than the two of them split the proceeds and anything else they can sucker the guy to buy for them while on the date.  
Back to The tall brunette
The tall brunette from Nikolaev arrived on time.  I helped her with her stuff and than we proceeded to be together for the next 3.5 days.  I will not go into too many boring details but we did get along great on all fronts.  We spent the days together and busted the bedposts by night.  The girl was everything I could have realistically hoped for.  What I found out about myself was that even though we had one hell of a time, I did not want to marry this girl.  What I am faced with is that I went to Ukraine found an outstanding woman and now do not want to go any further with the relationship.  Of course I will correspond with this outstanding woman via Email but I do not see the relationship going any further and I can not put my finger on exactly why.  
More in Part 3 to come.........

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: