Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Processing dates  (Read 40164 times)
Frank O
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Frank I wish you'd get your pape..., posted by Frank O on Dec 22, 2004

I resigned myself to the fact then the day I did I our I-129 F got approved. God is GREAT!!
Haroshij
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hope I don't rain on your parade...I'm @..., posted by Frank O on Dec 22, 2004

Frank, not to put salt into your wounds, but it's interesting to see how different procedures western countries have.

I sent an invitation to my bride. She came here on a tourist visa. Then we married, and that gave her the right to stay here and wait for her permanent stay visa and working right permission. She got that after two months, and started to work. Now she is a Norwegian citizen.

Good luck to you. I understand it must be frustrating.

Haroshij

Frank O
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hope I don't rain on your parade...I..., posted by Haroshij on Dec 22, 2004

Perhaps part of my mistake was getting married OVER there & applying for a K3.
I think honestly the delay is I'm from TEXAS where I WAS told it takes longer due to the overload in cases due to the influx of Mexicans. I DO hope it goes through SOON because it's REALLY caused problems. Thanks for the feedback on your country. So different.
Ray
K-3
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hope I don't rain on your parade..., posted by Frank O on Dec 22, 2004

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Hi Frank,

I don’t blame you for being pissed over the long processing times, but I just wanted to clear up a few points.

Your K-3 petition is not processed in Texas but at the National Benefits Center (NBC) in Missouri, so perhaps you’re pissed at the wrong people. Yes, the NBC has been terribly slow lately, but they are slowly catching up. If they received your I-129F on June 19th, then you should be getting close. The NBC’s last processing report of 12/17 said they were processing I-129F’s received on 6/2/04.

The Texas Service Center is probably where your I-130 petition is being processed and they are taking around 18 months (Yuk!)

Gary Bala, an immigration attorney who frequently posts on the Latin forum, toured the NBC in Missouri last month and posted an interesting report on his Web site that you may be interested in. It may not make you feel any better, but you can read it at:

http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/NationalBenefitsCenter.html

Good luck with your petition,

Ray

Frank O
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to K-3, posted by Ray on Dec 22, 2004

NT
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: