Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 09:44:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife arrived here 5 years ago on this day!..  (Read 15932 times)
Stevo
« on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I guess we'll go out to celebrate tonight after she finishes work.  It was quite the experience waiting for her at the international arrival lounge at JFK on a cold evening 5 years ago.  I was really afraid I wouldn't recognize her since she went from blond to black hair since the time I saw her last in Moscow.  Fortunately I DID recognize her! (coulda' been REAL bad!).

Stevo

Cold Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wife arrived here 5 years ago on this da..., posted by Stevo on Dec 27, 2004

congrats on your anniversary. Maybe you could give us some insight as to how her perception of life in the US and Russia has changed since she's been here.
Frank O
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Wife arrived here 5 years ago on this da..., posted by Stevo on Dec 27, 2004

NT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: