Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have any of you guys taken photos  (Read 25679 times)
wsbill
« on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

with a digital camera with a movie mode ?

I notice that the movie clips AFA offers are in the 15 fps mode and do quite well.  Well, this would be a great way to store visuals of a potential lady and so you can watch or even send videos of you via e-mail to her.

I'm surprised Jack hasn't put something like this together at his website as it so easy to do.  

Here's my new camera... fancy, yes I know.
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/nikon/coolpix8400-review/index.shtml

Got a 1GB CF card for it as well.

Ryan
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Have any of you guys taken photos, posted by wsbill on Dec 29, 2004

test
wsbill
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Have any of you guys taken photos, posted by wsbill on Dec 29, 2004

But instead of posting dudes, post the women and I'll darn near guarantee you'll sell way more address.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/testimonials.shtml?p=3

Listen to these guys...LOL.

Jack
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: JACK THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO...., posted by wsbill on Dec 29, 2004

Here's some recent photos of ladies. http://www.firstdream.com/firstdream_fall_ladies/ladies.htm
david hagar
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to here WildBill, posted by Jack on Dec 29, 2004

They are are stunning. I love the short skirts

Beattledog

Jack
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: here WildBill, posted by david hagar on Jan 1, 2005

Yep Beattledog, these are some fine ladies. And there EVERYWHERE!  Not just in this one area, or this one city, their are women like this ALL over Ukraine, Russia, the FSU.

And one of the reasons I do not care to go to the FSU in the winter or to take groups there at this time, well, you don't see women out and about dressed like this in the winter.

wsbill
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to here WildBill, posted by Jack on Dec 29, 2004

[This message has been edited by wsbill]

We want more!  We (the guys)!

Want to see their body language, their curves in action and to hear their voices.  Anybody that puts a website up like that will be the hotest website on the planet.

And if you put the date of the Video next to it or on the video type, it'd make it all the more authentic and up to date.

As it is now, the photos are all these websites are like a hundred years old, which is really why the guy population has turned their attention elsewhere or into Monks.

What we're talking about is a 500k-900k file of the the lady to say a few words in english or russian.

Just to give us all a sound bite of who the lady is, so often a guy will write a lady for a period of months and when he meets here.  He automatically dislikes her.  Gee, why not improve the odds the guy will like her.

Course, maybe that's why some women will remain internet cannon fodder on these Mail Order Bride websites.

Jack
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I've been there... they're not talk ..., posted by wsbill on Dec 29, 2004

..."Want to see their body language, their curves in action and to hear their voices".......

Well WildBill, as KenC would say to you (and maybe not so nicely), 'Then get your ass over there!'

wsbill
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to they're not talk to us..., posted by Jack on Dec 29, 2004

I gotta save up my lunch money before I can go anywhere.
Ryan
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Maybe in a year or two..., posted by wsbill on Dec 29, 2004

Bride white of hair stooped over her cane, while across the isle with a crooked smile the bride-groom in wheelchair comes riding.  Now who is this elderly couple thus wed you fine if you carefully explored it.  That this rare most conservative pair waited until they could afford it……
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: