Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 09:23:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So it's been a long ride....  (Read 17885 times)
Ryan
« on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

2 Years and 7 months I have known my fiancé.  I have been to Russia 4 times to see and stay with her.  It really feels good to be finally starting a new life with her next month when I bring her home.  It just really feels good.  Out of my self centered existence of over 37 years it is probably the one really big thing that I have accomplished that might actually be a good life change.  When I say accomplished I mean I have made every trip to Russia all the plans and paperwork without any help from an agency.  (Except advice from Jack.. Thanks man)

When I say start a new life, I mean I am really starting a new life.  She wants to live someplace warm, so I’m moving to Florida.  It actually feels good, I mean I tell you I have done anything I ever wanted in my life and it was all about me, feels good to actually be doing it for someone else.  

WSBILL says saving up for it… LOL  I have latterly spent every dime I have ever made on this adventure since it started close to 4 years ago with the first trip to LUGANSK UKRAINE….  Ya, I was in the scammer capital of the EU with no backup no crazy agency nothing just hanging out with some chicks family and I met her on the internet…   I still say I had the time of my life.

Well I have had my engagement ring (made with the dark Russian gold.. Rose gold had it made here in Royal Oak Michigan very cool) the round trip tickets, My visa and some cash for the fun…  

Well, I’m loading up the Truck with all I can fit in it and driving down to Florida.  Have a job lined up but what ever.  I have the best woman I could ever dream of sitting next to me…  I wish I would have been 20 years old when I started this adventure….  

Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to So it's been a long ride...., posted by Ryan on Dec 30, 2004

Ryan my friend, it's been a long ride but the journey is only now about to begin.

Good luck, and for what it's worth, I think you moving to Florida at this time is probably a very good move on your part.

jb

Jwood66
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Good Luck Ryan, keep on keeping on
Jwood66
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Good Luck Ryan, keep on keeping on
RickM
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

knowing what you know "TODAY"...
Best of luck in all...
Travis
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Love is suppossed to feel good and right...You seem sure of this and I hope the two of you have a long and wonderful life together!

Your by no means done with the paperwork, nor the adventure. Your good, just love each other and you will both be ok.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: