Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 07:53:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wishes  (Read 24366 times)
LP
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: meeting ladies, posted by Jack on Jan 4, 2005

[This message has been edited by LP]

...after reading it again I see that I misunderstood your statement. My bad. That's what I get for being too quick to yank your chain Wink

However, I still feel guys should learn the language and blow agencies off. Btw, after 6 trips he speaks two words of Russian? And you had to coach him repeatably just for those? Yikes. You always seem to draw the strange ones.

You may run a tight ship (and I feel you do) but it's still afloat in a sea of pirates. The fact is the majority of agencies (especially FSU based agencies and that's the majority of agencies as a whole) are interested in nothing more than making a buck at the expense of their clients and milking them for as long as possible. They're able to do that mainly because of the language barrier, something they exploit with near religious zeal.

You're honest but you're still in a business that matches up the misfits of one society with those of another for a profit. As long as I feel there is a better way than dealing with those who peddle flesh on one side and those who often have ulterior motives for being peddled on the other I'll keep pushing it. That better way involves learning how to play the girl/boy game the same as everywhere else in the world and that means learning enough of the language to break free.

Speaking of yanking your chain, whats up with the comment below? I'm still shaking my head over it. So a guy shouldn't go over in winter because there is "nothing to see?" Is that what one choses a lifetime mate for, whether across the street or across the world? It'd be nice to stop perpetrating the image some of us are trying to shrug off. Of all the loser attributes MOB men have the "I went there because I can get younger and prettier" is the worst. The trophy syndrome is truly the bottom of the MOB barrel, the hallmark of a shmuck. Not only that but these guys are often the same ones who bash domestic women for being shallow (for wanting what the guy sees as superficial qualities in a man) yet they're doing *exactly* the same thing overseas. Keerist.

No wonder this experience "changes" their lives, apparently they've never had a relationship for the right reasons before. It's why the change often turns out to be an illusion because (as I've said in the past) the only consistent feature of all your disatisfiying relationships will be you.

Honestly, I don't know how you can sleep at night. I'm assuming the steady stream of cash coming in from some of these yahoos helps Wink

anono
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry Jack...., posted by LP on Jan 4, 2005

how do you conclude i know only two words of russian?  why not find out more facts before you run off at the mouth..i came here because i heard there were not as many jerks here as other sites..maybe i am mistaken
LP
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what is your problem LP?, posted by anono on Jan 5, 2005

...you weren't mistaken. This place is full of jerks. In fact this entire business is full of jerks. Welcome aboard.

Unlike Albert I conclude based on what I read. If you want other conclusions then learn to write better. Perhaps if you write in Russian you'd be more clear. I understood one thing though: You seemed to have figured out FSU women aren't better in totem, they're only better than what *you* could get back home.

anono
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No sorry,, posted by LP on Jan 5, 2005

lol  so now attack me for my writing..cram it clown
LP
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No sorry,, posted by anono on Jan 5, 2005

...Cram it? How original, no wonder you're such a stud back home.

Assume all you like, better "men" than you have tried and failed to get my story straight. I'd tell you all about but I've found it tends to rile your kind. Yeah, I confess to having way more than 6 trips but many of them had nothing to do with chasing women. Unlike you I'm not a lonely shmuck on a mission to fill a self imposed hole in his soul. I never was and still don't need to be. Even though I have a nice one I see women for what they are: an enhancement to life, not a driving neccessity.

Failed to land a woman? "Land"? Lol, what are you doing over there, fishing? If so you'd better try a different bait. In fact better try a different everything or you'll be a 7 trip wonder whose done nothing *but* chase women. How sad. But hey, at least you'll get to practice your extensive vocabulary. Plus every trip you make helps in keeping mine frequent and free.

Used to be I'd bait chumps like you because they're so predictable. They'd get so wound up they'd post like a madman. They'd be stressed out for hours. They'd claim otherwise but their unsolicited posts always told the tale. I tell ya, watching a wannabe tough guy victimize himself while you pull his strings is as good as it gets. However, it's a New Year and I'm trying to be kinder and gentler. Lucky for you. So have at it, I'll be snoozing.

Btw, you stink at being an arrogant jerk. Try harder, in general FSU women aren't attracted to pussies.

Dan
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yawn...., posted by LP on Jan 5, 2005

I have yet to meet a woman from the FSU who fails to appreciate the beauty and sensuality of another beautiful woman. On the contrary, the often point out how beautiful other women are, in what appears (to me, anyway) to be sincere admiration.

I'd maintain that FSU women, in general, *are* attracted to pussies - as described (--smile--).

Take Care LP,

- Dan

LP
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not True At All !!!!, posted by Dan on Jan 6, 2005

....don't force me to open a can of arrogant jerk on you Wink

Guys like Robert are easy but I can't raise Jack's hackles. Lol, must be cuz he's my equal. Either that or I'm losing my touch. You're not helping either you know, how do you expect me to stay sharp if you keep this up? -smile-

Happy New Year Danny...

anono
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No sorry,, posted by LP on Jan 5, 2005

you are a total jerk LP
Jack
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry Jack...., posted by LP on Jan 4, 2005

LP some comments on a few of your observations. Yep, most American men are too lazy to try to learn Russian. Maybe saying all guys are too lazy is a bit harsh so in many cases I will say some men just do not have the time (or can't or won't make the time). To those who do, they have more ladies to choose from and from my perspective seem to chose more wisely. I compliment any and all guys who can learn to speak Russian. Without any doubt if the man can learn Russian it will help him tremendously.  If not, the next best thing is if the woman, or women, he see's can speak at least a little English. You notice I will often say if the woman can speak at least a little English because in reality often that is all it takes. Knowing a little English with most Russian women can go a long way. How a guy can get involved with any woman he cannot directly communicate with is beyond me, but yet it happens everyday.

The first couple of years during my pursuit I didn't know any better myself. What a waste of time it was for me to have communicated for months and then to visit women who spoke no English. Yea, I bought the Pimislur tapes and would listen to the tapes every morning and evening as I drove to work but I will admit LP I am one of those American's who was too lazy to learn Russian. However over time I am picking up a little more Russian each year. Russian is a difficult language. And again I say I compliment each and every man who can learn Russian. As my future wife would be moving to America, and as I was not moving to Russia, I made the decision not to meet any Russian lady who could not speak at least a little English. From that point forward now each trip seem more efficient, more productive. How cool not to have a third wheel going with us everywhere. How cool to be able to see things, do things and to be able to communicate directly one on one with these fine ladies. During the early years LP when meeting some Russian ladies I thought I had interest in who could not speak English I paid for these ladies English lessons. Three months. That's all it took for some ladies I was interested in. In three months most serious ladies can learn enough English to not need an interpreter and to be able to communicate directly one on one.

My feelings about men going over in the winter are quite simple. If you are going to see one or two women, sure, go in the winter. But if you are wanting to meet many ladies winter is not the best time of the year to go. In the winter you will see most women with hats, scarf's, long coats and boots. It's often times difficult to tell the babushka's from the babes. You loose to a great degree the ability to walk up to and meet ladies out walking around as compared to the ladies you see in the spring, summer and winter. And because the winters can be somewhat brutal, many ladies will go straight home after work or school, not so many ladies are out just walking around, going to the parks, to the beach, the river, to museums.

And LP here is the simple answer to your question regarding the MOB misfit's and me being able to sleep at night. It's simple, I don't deal with misfits. Why should I? If I see a problem guy, a problem character, a social misfit, buddy, he can go somewhere else. Let him go to some of the many agencies who could care less about his character and who only care about how much money he has.

LP
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yo LP, posted by Jack on Jan 5, 2005

...Come on Jack, this is not some neophyte you're talking to, I've been around awhile. I'll give ground on a lot of what you've said but you'll never convince me you don't deal with some real doozies. Some of the biggest whackos I've ever seen "belong" to you and the stories I've heard about them would creep anyone out.

In fact it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the worst this business has to offer tend to gravitate towards agencies as a rule. Just think about it and you'll see why. They're the most helpless, the most clueless, and the most lost of the bunch. In most cases it's obvious as hell they have experience with only one woman. They're used to having their hands held and for some (before you came along) that job was Mommy's. Others are simply bozos who wouldn't know how to act around women if their life depended on it.

Jack
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to YO Jack...., posted by LP on Jan 5, 2005

LP, I won't even debate this with you. I'll just say that you would probably think 95% of all my clients are all loser's and as such I see no sense in even debating with you.

LP
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: YO LP, posted by Jack on Jan 5, 2005

...I don't feel that way at all. It just seems the worst ones always end up belonging to you. I'll assume your boy Robert is in the other 5% Wink
wsbill
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yo LP, posted by Jack on Jan 5, 2005

When I doubled dated with a guy.  My girl that was my blind date wasn't much physically wise, she was smart average build.

But when we sat down to eat and this other girl (his girl) too off her coat...my god, I don't think I've ever see a perky boobs like that in my life.  Course, bear in mind this was in May and it was still chilly, but I'm sure she worried about drawing the wrong men or mafia to her.  As she was a real doll.   So she kept her rack well hidden by that jacket.

So, ya never know.   I think she was probably a pretty decent girl as she was self concious of this fact.  Mind bogglingly awesome !!

Ain't nothin like that in these parts of Tennessee.
Gotta be something in that water over there, beside radioactive fallout. hi hi.

anono
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to meeting ladies, posted by Jack on Jan 4, 2005

hi jack and rostick..  the client jack refers to here is me. i am in kiev now as i type. i came here for 11 days just to see the revolution with my own eyes as well as to see a lady i met last trip. i also had a new lady to meet and i always..ALWAYS!.. have backup. things never go exactly as planned. i had a great new year's eve with this particular lady. we went to a five star, the "san tori" a jap-thai place. some guy who has been a russian pop star for two decades and now dresses up as a flamoyant fat lady was the first act of many. he was on TV just a half hour before we arrived at the restuarant (i have no idea how he got there so fast). the next act was another female pop star i also recognize from ukrainian TV. a brunette who sings and plays the violin. i am sure rostick knows who these people are.
regarding rostick and jack's comments; i am planning my seventh trip to ukraine in the early spring. this time around i will do as jack suggests above. i will have jack place ads, maybe explore the flyer route and of course i am writing and obtaining phone numbers.
while i did not 'fall in love' with the first lady i met, i was jumping the gun during my first trips here. i think a lot of it has to do with the environment back home. almost all of these women are better than what we are exposed to in the USA so almost all ladies appear to be "keepers" early into the search. the first lady i was involved with on a regular basis was a 33 year old with a 12 year old daughter. she was a beauty queen from zaporojhe and she still is a beauty but i realized i did not want to have an instant family. i had met a lot of women before meeting her but she was one of the "early" ladies. i then met another lady during jack's 2004 spring tour. her personality was open and honest and this attracted me to her but she is not everything i am looking for. i also did not know when to make rules and barriers at the time and i came close to letting this woman walk all over me, but i resisted and eventually walked away from the relationship. ironically when i arrived home our visa application had been approved (filed 16 august, received approval 16 november from the nebraska office).

i am still a little "shy" (those that know me would wonder about this) but i have a hard time walking up to women i do not know and coming up with something to say. "nema noga pongliski" (phonetic) is the phrase jack taught me and i repeated over and over until i have it memorized. i even save russian phrases (phonetically) in the "personal notes" area of my cell phone. i think it means "speak a little english?" at least that is what i hope it means :-). jack is correct in his report on the results. none of these meetings panned out since i am not totally 100% interested in any of the ladies i approached that day. i did meet with most of them and dated one briefly but i look at it more of a training exercize.
this spring i plan to settle into a flat in kiev and use it as a "base". i will travel around ukraine and parts of russia to meet ladies i am writing to and will write. i will also have a list of agencies in each city for backup. i will try and force myself, regardless of how uncomfortable it is, to approach ladies on the street and try and start up a conversation. the worst that can happen is they will walk away and i am already used to that :-). i am lucky that i can can spend a considerable amount of time in ukraine and do not have to keep to a tight schedule. this will allow me to meet ladies at a pace i am comfortable. i will build trips and route myself through cities based on the number and quality of the ladies i have to meet in each city. i may tag along with jack on his spring tour and visit ladies i am writing to as well as ladies at his parties. it IS a numbers game! a kid (now a grown man of 38 i think) who grew up two doors down from me is also going on his first trip and i set him up with jack. i told him this will change his life forever. i may go along to help as an experienced hand as well as use the opportunity to meet many ladies.

i leave for the USA thursday morning. the past few days i have taken it easy and not met anyone new. i do have a lunch date with a lady i met from kiev last trip but i do not have a real interest in her other than maybe a possible girlfriend. i also have a meeting tomorrow evening and also plan to check out the agency associated with the lady i am to meet.

regarding english..  i am also of the opinion of keeping it to the ladies who speak at least some english. i am flexible at this point but the more i meet ladies, the more i gravitate to the english speaking ladies. it simply saves time. the last lady i was in a relationship with needed an interpreter the first day and then for the next several days we relied on a computer program ("prompt). within 3 months she was interpreting at one of jack's parties. so if the lady has some english ability but has not had any practice, this is one area where i would make the exception. this same lady has told me now that i am not with her, her english ability has dropped due to lack of practice. (we tried to be friends but that does not seem to be working out too well and is another story). generally speaking, unless the attraction and chemistry is strong and palpable, it just takes too long to get anywhere with a lady when you have an interpreter present.

it does narrow the field when you limit the ladies you meet to those without children and have some english abilty but the beauty of it is, there are so many single women here the numbers are still huge. when jack and i would walk the streets taking photos, i remember jack talking about the men back home, the people we see at walmart. well, the women in texas must be a lot like the women in illinois because he was telling me the same thing i see back home in illinois; fat women with nasty attitudes with some poor smuck. and here we are dating slim beauties, usually 10-20 years younger! (of course that's only if you are a stud like me ;-).

i wholehearted agree with what jack says at the end of his profile here at planet love. a smart man who takes his time and knows what he is looking for, a man who will take the time and make the effort necessary to be succesful can and will find good ladies to date and with a little luck just might find the lady of his dreams. she is here in the FSU, NOT the USA..at least for me....
robert

Cold Warrior
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Best wishes, posted by Rostik on Jan 2, 2005

[This message has been edited by Cold Warrior]

Happy New Year to you too. What's the latest news from Kiev, is the tent city still up?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: