Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 09:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FSU People  (Read 4855 times)
Evgeniy
« on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I can tell you quite a lot about FSU people. I've noticed there are some concerns and misunderstandings about them, especially Ukrainians.
I have my own site but I'd better not post it here. Besides some may say I advertise it(though it has lots of info neded to some people).
Anyway I'd better talk to those who may have concerns either through this forum and bring shed some light onto the issues concerning FSU people, especially Ukrainians, traveling to Ukraine and its customs.
By the way I am a supposrter of Orange revolution like most of Kievers are and simply well-educated and normal people :-)
Will be glad to talk to you!
E-mail: luki@dw.net.ua
WmGo
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to FSU People, posted by Evgeniy on Jan 4, 2005

Evgeniy,

Congratulations on the Orange Revolution.
Just remember that it is just the beginning
of a long road. For long term success it requires
full citizen participation and commitment to live for higher principles of human behavior at all levels of
society.

Also, since you volunteered yourself, why don't you
provide the board a lengthy list of things that you
believe constitute concerns, misunderstandings, do's and dont's, etiquette expected, proper behavior,cultural issues, etc. for those involved in seeking a bride in
your country AND ALSO for the women. What are the biggest mistakes and pitfalls for both? What are your observatons and recommendations?

Thanks.

WmGO

Evgeniy
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: FSU People, posted by WmGo on Jan 7, 2005

Hello WmGo
Thank you for your congrats I apreciate this and I am really happy for my people who got united and rebelled.
As for do's and dont's etc. I think the biggest mistake foreign men do when they send money to dishonest girls. They see a beautiful lady in the photo and are ready to give everything to her being even aware that she may appear to be scammer and after that our agency makes a psychological and actual investigation (the biggest problem our clients address us when they meet ladies from other agencies) So many dishonest agencies are in our country (even those which are considered to be the best because they are run by Americans?) Sorry for a strong word but this is bullshit. Almost all of them scam I hear it every now and then and mostly from the ladies with serious intentions who after having experienced what is going on in other agencies come to us and stay with us only. They tell us stories how agencies'anagers make them go for a date even three times a day etc. Sorry I was taken aback, I've too much inside so I am giving way to my feelings.
The other mistake is that most guys are trying to meet as many girls as possible forgetting that all of them (serious ones) needs more attention and some pleasant surprise like flowers when meeting and a compliment - it seems sometimes like they are chossing a gift for themselves. Girls feel it and lose interest. It is normal to concentrate on three- four ladies at one time than 10-20!!! Sometimes happens:-)
They also shouldn't forget to send a greeting card or a flower for example on the occasion of the New Year or a Birthday but do not send any money!!! This girls who for it 80% dishonest - the other 20% is for our checking and consideration after all - psychological prescreening based on the letters written and many other trifle details (which are very important though)
OK gotta go, take care, Evgeniy
E-mail: info@friends-in-kiev.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: