Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 10:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Visa Homestay  (Read 3957 times)
JimmyUkraine
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I searched the archives and still didn't get a good answer but if I missed something then I apologize for asking this question.  Does anyone have the correct routine to follow for obtaining a homestay visa to Russia?  My wife, myself, and daughter plan to travel to Krasnoyarsk 45 this summer to visit in-laws.  My wife is Russian but immigrated to Ukraine in 1989 to help with the Chernobyl problem and obtained Ukrainian citizenship but can still travel freely in Russia.  I have never been to Russian except transiting throogh the Moscow airport on my way to Kiev.  I have a three year multi-entry visa to Ukraine as does my daughter, but now is the time to go and visit relatives in Siberia.  Does Russia have the same length of time for a homestay visa as does Ukraine?  I don't see much explaination on the Russian embassy website for how long they validate the visas.  It seems they are not very specific on the details.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

JimmyUkraine

tfcrew
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Russian Visa Homestay, posted by JimmyUkraine on Jan 9, 2005

..a passport agent could get one (w/your passport) in 3 days to a week pretty easily.
Good within 6 months as most other visas I would imagine.
FSU folks just have to have their passports stamped by external customs (as you might know)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: