Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 07:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so much Ukraine emphasis?  (Read 44691 times)
Haroshij
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You are the one...., posted by Lynn on Jan 12, 2005

it will possibly be meaningfull to talk to you. Namecalling just underlines the facts that you don't have any good arguements and tells more about you than me. You remind me of the politician who wrote in his manuscript as a reminder: "Arguements are weak here, raise the voice".

Haroshij

Lynn
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to When you stop namecalling, posted by Haroshij on Jan 12, 2005

Pardon me if I offended you, I just call it as it appears.

Lets hear your rebuttal. Let's hear some logic and facts. Did I say something that was not true???
Haroshij
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HuhHuh?, posted by Lynn on Jan 12, 2005

You want me to refute by evidence or argument that I'm not a simpleton?

Your excuse is not accepted.

Lynn
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: HuhHuh?, posted by Haroshij on Jan 12, 2005

Now that is a jewel. No, not wheater or not you are a simpleton.  Read the rest of the post where the term simpleton came from. I try to get you to think and you take offence.
Jack
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukraine a relative small country?Huh, posted by Haroshij on Jan 10, 2005

Haroshij, the comparison was between Ukraine and Russia and the FSU. Ukraine is a relative small country in comparison to Russia. As well Ukraine is probably one fourth the size of Kazakhstan.

When your an American and you have states the size of a country, you just kind of somehow feel those countries are small.

Haroshij
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukraine a relative small country?Huh, posted by Jack on Jan 10, 2005

Jack,

You're right. However every country is small compared to Russia, even the US if you compare territories. In my eyes it looks strange to name Ukraine a relativly small country.

You could compare countries with different perspectives and then the results would be different. For instance, all countries appear small if you compare inhabitants with China.

Haroshij

Frank O
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Ukraine a relative small country..., posted by Haroshij on Jan 12, 2005

BiG difference no pun intended.
Haroshij
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Are you talking about RUSSIA or the form..., posted by Frank O on Jan 12, 2005

Frank, let me first say I'm glad everything turned out fine for you and your Ukrainian wife. It must be a relief for both of you.

Next, I said Russia and meant it. I'm aware of the differences between the USSR and Russia. Still Russia stretches itself out from the Atlantic ocean through two continents to the Pacific Ocean.

Frank O
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Are you talking about RUSSIA or the ..., posted by Haroshij on Jan 12, 2005

I'ts been a REAL rocky road man. I appreciate that.
Frank O
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukraine a relative small country?Huh, posted by Jack on Jan 10, 2005

NT
Rags
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Why so much Ukraine emphasis?, posted by Louvan on Jan 9, 2005

In a nutshell...YES, but I may be a bit bias.
romachko
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Why so much Ukraine emphasis?, posted by Louvan on Jan 9, 2005

Very simple reason: There are far more UW listed on MOB web sites than any others, including RW.

Try others like Belarus, you probably get none.

tfcrew
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

..in the past years, Ukraine (unlike Belerus) has been relativly 'accessible'.
Frank O
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

When I first started considering this I started looking around & I don't even remember where I read something along the lines of Ukrainian women being the MOST beautiful, submissivess, "traditional, etc. etc. etc. I bought it hook, line & sinker. I then made my frist trip to Ukraine (Lugansk, Kiev) & simply fell in love with the country. I NEVER tried Russia, Belarus, etc so I can't comment on what I don't know. Honestly women are women WHEREVER they may be from. Also almost all of what I read was simply "marketing". Having said that I MARRIED a Ukrainian so go figure. If it had been up to me honestly I would have married a Latina. To me THEY are they most passionate/HOT women anywhere. Instead I married a Ukrainian that LOOKS like a latina ;-)) Oh well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: