Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tfcrews...how was that champaign ?  (Read 4354 times)
wsbill
« on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Jack and I are feeling kinda left out on atleast hearing how good it was... Don't tell me you dropped the bottle.

I guess, I should have opened it up and drank it myself.  One of these days I'll have to come to Dallas and visit you guys.  But doubt if I'll have a Ukrainian girl any time soon or a foreign wife for that matter.

tfcrew
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to tfcrews...how was that champaign ?, posted by wsbill on Jan 10, 2005

..never was.
Also I've been off the brew for 2 years now.
Doctor's orders and all that.
Hopefully, we can go to Little Odessa (in NYC) this summer.

Now, the Mrs did have a huge bottle of Brut or whatever. They knocked it off at their New Years party at work Wink

Cheers anyway

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not a  bubbley drinker.., posted by tfcrew on Jan 10, 2005

I was saving it for the day I'd be bring home a girl from there.  Course, I don't know where you were last summer before last we had a big laugh about it as nobody really knew if it would be flat or not.  But I looked at the aluminum seal to make sure it was on good and it was so I just left it vertical... as Jack and other said a bottle of booze with a cork should be left on its side.  Course, I didn't know if it had real cork in as I didn't want to break the foil seal to find out...  or a plastic cork.

So, that's good she had some cheer from Home to make New Years party a special one.  Course, I'm like you that bubbly stuff gives me gas and doesn't make for romantic encounters if you know what I mean.

Found that out on the last trip to Ukraine.  Live and learn.
Being single guy is hard.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: