Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 04:27:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what ever happened to gmen?  (Read 15382 times)
cherokee
« on: December 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

that guy was entertaining!
Gmen99
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what ever happened to gmen?, posted by cherokee on Dec 1, 2004

[This message has been edited by Gmen99]

HI all: I just got fed up with the whole "mob"!(when i asked questions i was insulted)I Dont need the whole "mob" way RIGHT NOW,the service i used was a tottal waste of hard earned cash! Ive made some adjustments in my life,and have 5-10(all about 7-10's) american Ladies.I use A aproach that happens to work.
if that well Goes dry,i can always come back to the "mob" Idear,That will always be around.There will always be guys looking For wifes over seas and ladies looking for like wise.Think of it as a playa Mentaillty ,you win out always when dealing with "aw" That way!
Patrick
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what ever happened to gmen?, posted by cherokee on Dec 1, 2004

I searched the data base and couldn't find his account.  He must have not posted for a year and had his account automatically deactivated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: