Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 10:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 years  (Read 5422 times)
StanB2
« on: December 10, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

& we're still going strong... For those of you who remember me, I used to post as StanB, but with my computer change I lost my password and turned into a lurker. But with our 3rd anniversary today I thought I would 'drop-in' & say aloha. Anyway things are better than ever with Maryna and I, and our daughter Katya is excelling at school and still understands Russian thou she doesn't speak it as well as she used to (she's 7 1/2).
I would also like to thank Jack for all his help to the Ukrainian people and we were more than happy to contribute to his fund. I hope some of you with ties to Ukraine did the same. Keep up the great work Jack...aloha, Stan
slimjimco
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 3 years, posted by StanB2 on Dec 10, 2004

I've been lurking for a while too.  2-1/2 at this time.  A learning experience, a lot of compermises, but things getting better and better.
Jack
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Aloha Stan,

I want to thank you and Maryna for your contributions and help to the people of Ukraine who stood up for their rights.

The support shown by you and many other men was really appreciated by so many.

I also want to thank Planet-Love and all the other Russian discussion boards, except one, whose members gave so much from their heart.

Stevo
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I figure if you made it to 3 years, then you have been successful in the pursuit of an FSU bride.  From this point on, you're in the same boat as every other married couple regarding whether or not you live happily ever after.  But you ARE a AM/RM success story.
keithandkate1
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Stan,

yes I remember you. Do you remember me? Kate and I will be married for 3 years next month...I have also been busy though I do check in to see how things are going on planet love from time to time... now I wonder how my old buddy Rags is doing...anyway congrats to you and your wife and as always

all the best,

Keith

Rags
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 3 years, posted by keithandkate1 on Dec 11, 2004

[This message has been edited by Rags]

Yeah guys, three wonderful and exciting years have flown by haven't they? Everything's going great here in Sac Town with V and Dasha. Glad to hear that you guys are still livin' the dream too.          Paka
KenC
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: