Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 08:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on out there  (Read 6410 times)
Bobby Orr
« on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

My wife was speaking to a 25 year old girl married to a 32 year old guy in San Jose, California.  If you read this board - watch out.  Your girl is just biding her time, sucking as much money out of you, getting as many presents, trips, restaurants, jewelry, clothes etc., until you finish paying for her through medical school, she has all appropriate documents and then it is see you later, much!  I figure you the 32 year old guy may be reading this board since you are a computer geek.  By the way, there is a 19 year old girl who your girl is good friend with as well, married to a 68 year old guy where the girl is doing the same thing.  They like to hang out together, go to clubs, drink etc.  If I were you and you read this board I would confront your wife and start doing what you can to protect yourself.  Just two more examples I have heard from my wife about whats going on out there.  MOB buyers beware.  Sorry for the reality check guys.
Streetwise
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What is going on out there, posted by Bobby Orr on Dec 11, 2004

That is a good wake-up call. Here is another: I know of a Latvian woman who is living with a guy in London, playing house with him in his small studio apartment while she pursues the career she trained for in Latvia (Graphic Design.) It's not a lucrative profession, but she knows that in London she can earn three or four times what she would have earned in Latvia. They met on the net, and when she first arrived in London, without work, he paid for everything, including many gifts and at least two return flights for her to go home and settle her affairs there, bring some of her stuff over, etc. He was also supporting her, obviously.

Nearly a year ago, she found a job, and is earning a pretty fair wage. Meanwhile, his job hasn't been going too well, and as interest rates have risen sharply in UK, the mortgage on his apartment is beginning to hurt. So he asks politely if she would consider maybe contributing something towards the household bills, and her response is one of outrage, as though he is trying to renage on some kind of deal. He explains to her that it is pretty normal for an English girl to share living expenses with her partner to some extent (proportionally), if they are both working; and is told that she is NOT English, and if he wants that kind of arrangement he had better go and find an himself an English girl instead.

I know for a fact that this woman has no intention of staying in London indefinitely, she has bought herself an apartment back in Latvia and is paying it off monthly from her earnings in the UK. Meanwhile she has already rented it out to a tenant and the monthly rental roughly covers the monthly repayments. It's a 15 year loan, but her target is to get it paid off in two years; and after those two years, she intends to return home. One of her ideas is to rent a cheap premises in town and start up business on her own, as a Graphic Designer. It's all planned out, coldly, methodically and remorselessly.  

I don't know the guy, but he is sure heading for a fall and being used like a complete sap (although there appear to be some on this board who would probably accuse me of judging her unfairly!!!!!) Or maybe he realises it all, and is happy just to go with it while it lasts?

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What is going on out there, posted by Streetwise on Dec 11, 2004

[This message has been edited by wsbill]

dumb ones.  Why some guys go out on a ledge and marry a girl their educational equivent is beyond me.

The whole idea here is explotation, stop being a good guy!

The day the woman sees you as her equivent is the day your marriage is over.  You've always got to be a notch above her. (I know that sounds bad, but isn't this all about a pecking order).  

Who is the man of the house, her?  
No it's suppose to be you.

She can have her say, BUT!  You have the final word.

Here in America, you have your say and the American woman will have the final word. (LOL).

KenC
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: That's why you gotta pick the young, posted by wsbill on Dec 11, 2004

Now we know why you have never married a RW:
"The day the woman sees you as her equivent is the day your marriage is over. You've always got to be a notch above her."  You just have never found a RW beneath you.
KenC
StanB2
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That explains everything, posted by KenC on Dec 13, 2004

n/t
Gmen99
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: That's why you gotta pick the young, posted by wsbill on Dec 11, 2004

hear!!! hear 2 shout outs for wsbill!! right on,playa
cherokee
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What is going on out there, posted by Streetwise on Dec 11, 2004

Hmmmm.....seems like a good plan....what's the problem?
sleep in the bed you make.
Travis
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: