Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when...  (Read 27799 times)
Travis
« on: December 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

when the former suka is deported? I know she's been charged, but our friends at INS won't tell me anything, nor will they. I don't know if she's been apprehended or anything. I think they should inform me as she did threaten me. "You should think about what you are doing because something bad can happen to you". Her response when I told her I was filing for divorce.
cherokee
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How do you know when..., posted by Travis on Dec 20, 2004

you sound like you got what you deserve, syka....
why would you post this? keep this to yourself, are you pyani?
Travis
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How do you know when..., posted by cherokee on Dec 20, 2004

It's not a good idea to drink and type at the same time; show some restraint. You obviously have no idea what you're babbling about.

I can't think why you would be getting upset about my question. Unless you met a girl that pulled the same thing with another American man...you figured you would get a RW/UW on the cheap (not having to go there or sponser her) and all a sudden she's under arrest for marriage fraud and deported and somehow, you feel cheated...care to enlighten us?

cherokee
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I posted it just for you. Vain!!!, posted by Travis on Dec 23, 2004

ha ha nice try.
LP
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I posted it just for you. Vain!!!, posted by cherokee on Dec 24, 2004

[This message has been edited by LP]

...Hmmm, that's not like you Chief. Lol, have you really been at the firewater? Cut the guy some slack, he's been through a lot and admits he screwed up. Travis, I think he's more upset about your complimentary comment about her than your situation in general.

Btw, I know someone who may have a delayed Christmas present for you even though I'm told it's probably not going to be what you asked Santa for. Answer any questions that come your way and be prepared to wait a bit for the response. Tis' the season you know.

Travis
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I posted it just for you. Vain!!!, posted by cherokee on Dec 24, 2004

Come on, you shot your mouth off...elaborate. You called me a bitch and you don't even know who I am. Do you have any idea who I am or what I went through? Some how I don't think you do.

So, did you type your crap just for the sake of typing crap? If so, grow up!

If not, then justify your comments. Bottom line...do you have something to contribute to this board?

If you're just lonely and want someone to play with, I sugjest you play elsewhere.

Merry Christmas.

Trav

P.S. Contrary to your mental state, I didn't deserve what the sUka gave me. But I think she's now getting her's. Does that give you a warm fuzzy feeling?

cherokee
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I posted it just for you. Vain!!..., posted by Travis on Dec 24, 2004

hey dude, i don't think it's appropriate to post comments like  your "syka" on any board, no matter the reason/what you've been through. There's always 2 sides to every story and I was just sending back to you a message, I think you got it. As LP pointed out I was more offended by the adjective you used than your situation, which i know nothing about and don't care to, which is also part of my remark. For someone who may be new to the board or hasn't been reading your posts, a post like you made can be offensive and really make no sense.
lighten up man...

As for my situation, I tell as much as i care to tell in my profile description. Unlike alot of guys here, I don't care to share the details of my life and relationship with the forum world. See what happens when you do?

Sorry you had it rough, better luck sleduzhe ras.

Travis
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to seems like i've struck a nerve?, posted by cherokee on Dec 25, 2004

There won't be a sleduzhe ras. Suka isn't a word I use for just anyone, you would have to know my ex. For now I can't go into too many details because I don't know where she's at. Maybe I should share something that I haven't before...here's an email she wrote 2 weeks after we married:

Привет Анжела!!!! Может быть ты что-то не так пишишь?Я забыла сегодня спросить у Оксаны  адреса служб.Да и не  даэтого было .Это не жизнь я просто дурдом  !!!!У меня такое чувство что я никогда не буду счаслива.У меня всё хренова .Денег нет,язык не знаю ,не могу себе найти мужика, из-за этого у меня сейчас страшная депресия .Этот урод ещё палки в калёса мне вставляет.Кароче полная жопа!!!! Живу только с одной надеждой что всё перемениться в лучшую сторону. Ведь я здесь всего ничего.Я привыкла жить  совершено подругому .Я люблю свободу.А сейчас я в тюрьме.Вот пожалуй и все новости на севоднешний день.Вот так я и живу . Пиши мне чаще!  Пока!!!Юлия.

I don't know how well you speak or read Russian. Mind you, this was 2 WEEKS! I think this is the first time I posted the email here. This saved me in court!!! It showed intent and motive.

The reason I share what I went through is because I don't want others to make the same mistakes that I did. I admit I made HUGE mistakes, but if I can keep just one person from doing the same thing, then it's worth it. Make sense?

FYI...she is a suka...you would have to know her!

lswote
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What you don't know..., posted by Travis on Dec 26, 2004

Why don't you translate this for us non-cyrillic readers.
Frank O
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I posted it just for you. Vain!!..., posted by Travis on Dec 24, 2004

I don't know but I don't think ANY of this if is funny. I've made mistakes & wish I could change them & that's because I ASKED a lot & tried my best to avoid problems etc. But sometimes $h1T happens.
I wish you the best.
Jack
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How do you know when..., posted by Travis on Dec 20, 2004

You know Travis I'm really not sure. In your case, now that the BCIS has pretty much told you that you have a clean slate, they may not notify you if they did deport her.
Travis
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How do you know when..., posted by Jack on Dec 20, 2004

They won't notify me. When I spoke to them in February they removed my AOS, told me what they intended to do and said I was done. Still though, I want to know the outcome. It's called closure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: