Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 07:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Service did you use?  (Read 5132 times)
jfs
« on: November 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

For those of you who have succesfully met someone or gone on
a tour, which site or service did you use?

thanks,
James

Oatmeal
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Which Service did you use?, posted by jfs on Nov 14, 2004

Hey there James,

This is also James.  I am also 36 years old and now live in Texas.  What a coincidence.

In any case, I started out by taking a tour with Anastasia.  After that I pretty much wrote my own ticket but used Jack Bragg to help coordinate my stay and he helped me place some ads also.  

I didn't go on any socials with Jack but my wife and I attended one of his socials in Odessa after we were married.  I thought it was well run and really quality women.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other trips I have had to Ukraine or Russia, please feel free to e-mail.

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Which Service did you use?, posted by Oatmeal on Nov 15, 2004

I wish you'd really reconsider staying here in the states an d not investing in that company... I get really bad vibes about how companies go belly up over there.

There is a great mutal fund out of San Antonio called US Global Investors (EUROX) is their stock symbol.  I think you'd be better off sticking your money in that and living safely over here than over there!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=EUROX

You can see how well it's done.  I'm bullish on life over here and bearish on living over their, where you just a guest.

I'm just pesimistic about those numbers you gave me on growth and I really doubt if they'd want you to get into their business.  Be careful, it's still like the wild west over there.

cherokee
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Gee Oatmeal, posted by wsbill on Nov 15, 2004

Yo windshield, what are you talking about?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: