Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 07:50:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UA Elections  (Read 3766 times)
ARTILLARY
« on: November 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

As expected there have been many irregularities in the elections yeaterday. However Yuschenko Looks to be the front runner at this time. My friends have told me mafiya guy Yanichovich, has arranged to put buses near the polling places and let gov. workers vote in one region and then bus them to another region and let them vote again as absentee ballots. I also heard there were several demonstrations in the major cities around Uraine in favor of Yuschenko. For those of you who don't know, Yanukovich is the current P.M. and has ties with organized crime and old Moscow. Yuschenko wants to move to closer ties to the west. In the smaller area and cities of the country Yanu goes in and threatens people with their jobs, takes photos, of what's supposed to be private ballots and who casts them, and his henchmen beat those who do not obey. I personally witnessed this three weeks ago. In a city near Sumy, ballot boxes were stolen as well. Lets hope the old guard doesn't steal this election. Artie
Bobby Orr
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to UA  Elections, posted by ARTILLARY on Nov 22, 2004

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/22/international/europe/22cnd-ukra.html?hp&ex=1101186000&en=d2d1454c01de5599&ei=5094&partner=homepage
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: