Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 04:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A message to losers!!!  (Read 3626 times)
AllenB
« on: November 28, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Gentlemen,  there is a loser on this board calling himself LP.  He is a "former law enforcement officer".  Translation is cop who got fired!  Refers to people on this board as "MOB Losers" yet states in his profile that he has a Thai girlfriend while girls chase him.  Is that why he has so many posts on this board?  Do the guys on this board who have girlfriends and wives spend their time on this board rather than thier girlfriends or wifes?  Damn right we don't.  LP (I assume this is an acronym for his male stature) never has anything constructive to say because it is really lonely in "Sunny California" with 24 weeks per year to do nothing but trying to find everybody elses misgivings while the biggest misgiving is his own pitiful life.

I always had the theory that many cops where misfits who where picked on while they were young only to try to pay back society during their adult years.

I occassionally visited this board to try to help where I could but I don't have time to waste on this stupidity so I am signing off.  LP will take this as a victory for himself which is fine.  He probably needs a victory in his pitiful life but the fact remains that I have more important things to do than wade through crap that idiots like this do to ruin a board.

To the many fine gentlemen on this board I wish you the best.

AllenB

LP
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A message to losers!!!, posted by AllenB on Nov 28, 2004

[This message has been edited by LP]

...Trying to hurt my pristine reputation are you? Lol, better "men" than you have tried. Now you know why profiles are a bad idea. Good thing I didn't tell you everything.

And try to remember you started it, or did you forget that little detail? Too bad you're bailing, I'll be gone for a week or two beginning tommorow. Ah well, I'm doing you a favor...now you can spend more time with your wife rather than being here. Oh I forgot, guys with wives and GFs don't do that. More hypocrisy.

So long Sport, come again when you can't stay so long...

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bye....., posted by LP on Nov 28, 2004

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: