Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 08:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From Kyiv  (Read 3564 times)
Albert
« on: October 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

I am now in Kyiv and will be here for most of the month for business and pleasure. Anyone have any questions, ask away.
The weather here is about the same as upper midwest in USA at this time of year. A little chilly in mornings, but in afternoons sun has been coming out nicely and have to peel off outer coat and walk with sweater, light jacket or suit jacket.

Plane trip over terrible with late flights, etc. Going through IAD is terrible as have to retrieve all your luggage there and recheck in again for international flights. This involves traveling from one terminal to another, only to retrace your steps back to original terminal.

Food was really horrible on Lufthansa flight. Worst I have ever experienced. And of all the luck, both attendants in the peon section were guys. Probably gay guys to boot from their looks.

Finding and getting settled into apt is the same hassle as always. Typically some problems that they promise to rectify soon, but mostly never get around to it. So just shell out some bucks and fix things yourself.

But the women are still great to look at and be with here as always. Nice warm and cuddly and starved for affection. I will be doing balancing act with 3-4 of them that I have spent time with before. Luckily, they are working various shifts and days, so it is working out. A couple of them joke about my 'other gals' even though they don't know for sure. A couple others ask about it a little more seriously and don't like the idea at all. But I just tell them that they should just enjoy our time together and quit talking about others. That shuts them up for the rest of the day and night. But have to do check each day before leave apt to look for what colored hair is on the pillows, any forgotten clothes, earrings etc laying around.

My apt doesn't have 'guards' at the entrance, so no babuskas to spill the beans about who comes and goes.

Younger gals still wearing micro minis downtown. Still amazing how much different the younger gals here are when it comes to talking to strangers, etc. I don't at all mess with any under age 35 or so, but the 16-25 year olds don't at all hesitate to answer my questions on street, bus, etc. Plus they will walk right up and ask if they can share table at open air cafes, etc., if the tables are mostly full.

wsbill
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to From Kyiv, posted by Albert on Oct 8, 2004

You got a post office box address ?
CS767
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

What are the apt rentals like this time of year?
CS767
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Albert--you are having too much fun.I think the food will get worse:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: