Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 12:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian women will pay on dates  (Read 13296 times)
Jack
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukrainian women will pay on dates, posted by LP on Nov 11, 2004

LP, from my perspective and experience, 25-30% of the men who are in the pursuit for a Russian bride are cheap and are going to have a hard time, in my opinion, with finding a good, long lasting relationship.

Most guys however (knock on wood) are not so cheap.

And as you eluded too, I also have seen some very tight (I guess better than calling cheap) guys who would argue over 50 cents but willing to send women they have never met hundreds, thousands, of dollars, and usually end up getting scammed.

And although I respect your opinions I will respectfully disagree with the percentage of men, at least my clients, who are certaintly familiar with ladies of varying cultures. Yea, Billy Bob from Missippippi and Arnold from Arkansas would fit this desciption but most guys I deal with do have experience with women and have simply grown tired of the "American woman" BS, shape and attitude.  LP, my experience with men has shown me that about 95% of the men who meet and get involved with Russian/Ukraine women can never go back to an American woman again.

And to agree with you with one of your statements, why, how, can you, and I, and John Smith get a fine, beautiful, younger woman from the FSU than we can get at home?  Economics, better living conditions, better enviroment to raise children. Men from the west (North America) seem to age better, live longer. Ladies from the FSU seek older men? Hogwash! They will accept older men because we do offer them a better lifestyle. Now, unlike 6-8 years ago, these ladies are becoming a little more choosey in trying to find the best man they can who can provide well for them. Used to be they would accept the first guy who came along and they hoped they could and would fall in love with this man.

WmGo
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukrainian women will pay on dates, posted by Albert on Nov 9, 2004

I would say that these laters were
"outliers" as you put it. Very rare
for FSU. Congratulations.
Albert
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukrainian women , posted by WmGo on Nov 10, 2004

Yes, but what makes the statistics so even more improbable, is that these three popped up within the same small subset during only one visit.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukrainian women will pay on dates, posted by Albert on Nov 9, 2004

Spending $30 for a meal is no big deal for us but that can be a month's salary for these ladies. Could be a new trend were the ladies don't want to be seen as freeloaders or you just met some "assertive" ladies.
cherokee
re:
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukrainian women will pay on dates, posted by Cold Warrior on Nov 9, 2004

While in Kiev last summer, one of my wife's friends bought $60 pair of shoes and then paid for our dinner then proceeded to buy us some gifts. I know she only makes about $500 per month. Is that good or average now? Being cool is expensive on a Ukrainian's salary.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: