Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 10:53:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help in Ukraine  (Read 3927 times)
Albert
« on: June 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

During my time in Kyiv all of my needs were taken care of by business associates.  However, for those of you 'going cold,' it is nice to have some local help.  I met another AM (who does not post on these boards) in my apartment complex in Kyiv who asked that I share this with others regarding his good experience.

"Arranging accommodations and other services in Eastern Europe can be a little more challenging as compared to say Western Europe. But the trip is well worth the extra effort needed.

I spent 4 weeks in Kyiv, Ukraine and was helped considerably by Nataly. She and her husband are both University English professors and work in tandem.

They were able to pick me up at the airport, provide transportation to apartment, find me an apartment, furnish me with a local mobile phone, get me oriented regarding grocery stores, ATM machines, subway passes and maps, etc.

If anyone needs help in Ukraine, I highly recommend that you contact Nataly. She is at: nataly44@romun.biz    "

LP
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Help in Ukraine, posted by Albert on Jun 11, 2004

I said no text!
LP
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to cookie n/t, posted by LP on Jul 21, 2004

LP
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: cookie n/t, posted by LP on Jul 21, 2004

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print