Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gals are sitting at home waiting . . . right  (Read 2726 times)
Albert
« on: June 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Funny story.  Today I called a lady in Ukraine to wish her happy birthday.  She is not a top gal for me, but I was just being friendly and keeping some fires warm for later.  We have been exchanging e-mails, etc., for several months and I met with her recently.

Anyway, I didn't say my name and just started talking about my birthday wishes.  She talked right back to me and started asking about the address to put on visa form, etc.

So I said, who do you think this is?  She said, "Isn't this XY?"
Not me, of course, so I started laughing and she gets all flustered and says she is sorry.  I tell her no problem, but she never does regain her composure.

Frank O
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gals are sitting at home waiting . . . r..., posted by Albert on Jun 28, 2004

Good thing she wasnn't one of your top girls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: