Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 09:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For All Newbies Checking Out AFA  (Read 1472 times)
fishtiger
« on: April 23, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

I was checking out some  1999 and 2000 lady bios I had stashed away, to see if they were still on AFA  site still.
I checked six  on AFA, and several still had the same pics from as far back as 2000 or 2001. And one Natalia on AFA #16335 has been 31 for 5 years now.
This tells me they don't update their lists, and probably don't care to either.
  Tis best to find an honest agency owner {like Jack} who will personally verify any lady's identity, address and current pic.
Newbies make sure you  get current pics if possible. Ask for a spring picture if possible.  
  Demand refunds on any money you gave AFA for addresses etc if they are fake or the pics or ages have not changed or are out of date. You can assume they are, the way Mr. Adams runs things.
  If you do meet her, see the lady for tea face to face before making any plans etc.Not only are the pics old sometimes, but they
are professionally made and make the gals look great, until you meet them. The opposite is true also, and you have a true beauty on your hands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: