Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 07:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Scammer...  (Read 3977 times)
acmecoyote
« on: March 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Okay, am new here, and for the first thing I can do is try and put in some warning.  There is room for doubt, but with the letter experience I can say with 90% certianty this woman is a scammer.  She was found on Free Russian Personals.  ID 114837, Yana Zemlana.  She wrote for two weeks and never on weekends.  1st paragraph-love your letters, you are sweet, can't wait for more.  2nd paragraph- two or three sentences about something that went on in her life. went to the store, or cooked.  3rd paragraph, same as the first and awaits your next letter.  

Ever once in awhile hints about her hard times.  Lived with parents, but they had no phone.  had to use phone at internet cafe.  Now finally asked for $ 97 dollars to pay cafe supposedly.  Now this could be true and the girl really needs it to continue toi talk, but with no real way to verify or check, I think thats it.

Anyone disagree, please forward the $ 97 to me and I will be happy to stay talking with this young woman.  But I don't see what is wrong with regualr mail if she really likes me.  I will be there in October ha ha ha.

JR
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Possible Scammer..., posted by acmecoyote on Mar 17, 2004

testing...123
Buddabelly
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Possible Scammer..., posted by acmecoyote on Mar 17, 2004

An internet cafe costs about 50 cents to 1 dollar per hour for these people to use, so yes, you are being ripped off.  They do not issue "credit" to customers to my knowledge, people pay as they go.. So I think it is very unlikely she "owes" $97 dollars there..

No self-respecting Russian (Ukrainian) woman will ask you for money when she has never met you before.  

Is it resonable to pay for these women to correspond with you?  Some would say yes.  If you have NOT met her in person, I would say NO, it's just me.  Once you have met her you can leave her some internet cafe money for communicating with you.  And $97 would last for months!
Why should you pay for her internet cafe when she is likely using it to communicate with a dozen other guys??

I say move on..

For what it's worth.
BB

acmecoyote
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Possible Scammer..., posted by Buddabelly on Mar 17, 2004

right on.  I was born at night but it wasn't last night ha ha ha.  Just happened to be the only one that was really writing to me.  Darn the scammers LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: