Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 07:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple e-mail addresses with forwarding  (Read 1820 times)
Yorkman
« on: March 22, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Thanks to Cold Warrior and Cherokee who responded to my original question.  I don't have cable or dsl.  I checked out mail2world, and that would probably work, except it would require me to access and use a new e-mail account to receive the messages.

I kept nosing around in the search engines and came up with the perfect solution for me.

http://ez-domainnameregistration.com/index.htm

At this location, for $8.95 to $11.95, you can buy your own domain for a year with various endings such as dot com, dot org, dot us, dot biz, etc.  With this payment for this domain for one year, comes 100 e-mail addresses with ability to forward mail sent to each address to any other address you specify.  So this is what I did, and it is working perfectly.  Now I am placing a different e-mail address in each match site, each advertisement, etc.  They all come to the same ultimate address which eliminates the need for me to check many different e-mail accounts, but the original address is shown so that I can know where they originated from.

For additional money, you can buy an actual e-mail account that allows receipt and sending capability just like the mail2world account that Cold Warrior mentioned.  But I did not need this, I only needed the addresses with forwarding, since I already had an e-mail account that I use all the time.

Since you own the domain, you can set up a web page, a business or whatever else you want to do with it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: