Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 08, 2024, 12:36:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Placing ad for Ukraine  (Read 3100 times)
acmecoyote
« on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I appreciate you guys support and the response you gave.  You all seem to be true gents!

I have talked with Jack about getting ads out in Ukraine.  I was hoping for some input on how to go about it.  How many photos to send, should they be portrait or an activity?  How about the profile...how many words should it be?  What would be a good way to portray myself with pros and cons (all cons then pros or mix it up)?

Also, wanted to know how many different cities anyone has done?  What kind of response did you receive?  What sort of price did you pay?  How often did the ad run?  

Appreciate all the help you guys can give.  Lord knows how long I may be at this LOL.  

- Wile E. Coyote

JH
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Placing ad for Ukraine, posted by acmecoyote on Mar 27, 2004

E-mail me I can give you some assistance.
Frank O
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I placed an as. If I recall is was around $200 (not sure). I sent several pics none of which Jack liked lol!!! Anyways I don't regreat anything I did. I believe I put all my pros & cons there. I like to weed the girls out BEFORE they even write me. one funny thing...I mentioned I loved cats. I did'nt think much of it but I received a LOT of replies due to that!? Go figure eh?! In any case I received a lot of e mails & that's also because when I saw the ad my e mail address was incorrectly printed so not sure how many more I would received. I also had MANY that I never even got as I got engaged with my wife. BY the way my wife was the first to write me through REGULAR mail. I received several letters like that but her's was the first & here we are. Anyways good luck. I'm sure you WON'T be disappointed. I've been to Kiev, Lugansk, & Zhytomir & MANY other smaller towns/villages since then.
david hagar
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Wiley

e- mail me. I am also interesting in placing an ad in the Urkanian newspapers/

Beattledog

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: