Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 08:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RWD  (Read 1901 times)
Bobby Orr
RWD
« on: March 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Recently I found another board similar to this on about women from the FSU.  What I like about it is that it is another board where posters give honest information about the FSU, pursuing a wife and interacting with the ladies etc.  There is one moderator and no commercial interests / paid advertising on that board as well.  Some of you probably are also members of that new discussion board already.  So, for those of you who like to share information on another board besides this one and or want to widen your network of friends, increase your spheres of influence plus stay away from the boards with commercial interests behind them I recommend you check out:

http://russianwomendiscussion.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: