Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 04:59:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ?on what u can bring inandoutofukraine  (Read 2866 times)
keithandkatya
« on: February 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

A question for those who know- any recent experiences on what you are allowed to bring in and out of ukraine-kiev?

My wife loves plants and would love to bring some seedlings in to ukraine for her mom and dad and perhaps bring some plants here.. I would think that it is not allowed- but doesnt hurt to ask. Also a friend of hers lately made the trip and she said now they do not check to see if you declare a gold necklace or ring like they use to... any recent experiences or information anyone can share?? thanks,
Keith

AllenB
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ?on what u can bring inandoutofukraine, posted by keithandkatya on Feb 24, 2004

Import or export of any life plant or animal is generally not allowed among most countries unless it is arranged with proper papers showing it is free of disease.  As far as jewelry, etc. I have never had a problem.  I had heard about men taking rings over in photo film cases to avoid detection but I have never experienced this problem at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: