Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Headin' back to Kharkov!  (Read 1451 times)
Buddabelly
« on: March 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Will be heading back to Kharkov on March 24th.  I just got back from there 3 weeks ago..  Have to go and check things out with the girl I met there..  Would hate to correspond for the next 6 months only to find out that it isn't going to work!  So I feel I have to go back and see if it's going to work!

I don't plan to see other ladies while there as she and I speak daily and she has already voluntarily removed her profile from her agency, pretty nice gesture on her part.  
I don't like not having a "backup plan" but if things didn't work out, I know 3 agencies well there that I could get to ASAP and have dates literally that day if necessary.  Hope I won't need it, this girl is pretty nice, at least so far! ;-)

We will see what we will see..  Thanks for your help Jack!  If not for you, I would never have even gone to Kharkov nor met this lady!  ;-)  

Later,
BB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: