Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 29, 2024, 10:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many?  (Read 3983 times)
AndrewinOH
« on: February 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

In reading messages posted in this forum, I have noticed that some of you focus on one woman, while others seem to be writing to many. My question is, realistically, how many is "many" at one time? I posted one ad on a website and I am swamped with responses. I have now determined that there are maybe 12 of these to be "sincere". "Sincere" meaning I have written at least five or six letters to these women and received swift responses everytime.

However, obviously 12 is way too many to keep track of and spend the time on. My dilemma is I don't know what is the realistic number?

Any suggestions?

that guy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How Many?, posted by AndrewinOH on Feb 11, 2004

Try to find the red flags and also try to determine who is best for you. Try to feel comfortable with yourself and take advice from those you trust rather than those who claim to be experts in this field.
AJ277
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

just random advice!!
and take it for what you paid for it..

i know you have opther factorw you are judging the sincerety of th letters -

but please dont judge sincerety by frequency of responce!!

You are placing your own culture and expectations on a situation where it does not always apply directly.

An FSU woman that replies daily..
is actually a concern,unless there is a good explaination-
as most do not have easy net access.

it is far normal normal to get a reply every 3 or 5 days.. from a sincere woman.

"fat yuri" posing as a russian woman will write you lovingly, and of great lenght daily -
as it is his only job.

In most average situations a russian woman wont have the time ,money or great copmmand of english to be so lenghty or punctual in replies,and generally not too "mushy" to someone they have never met.

Our western culture has trainee us to order food and get it in moments, and we expect the same in all other thinfs LOL
i have seen guys ask a million times why thier romantic interest doesnt reply? hell its been three days already??

if they have been to ther FSU, and know the regular situation. They will never ask this question.

that guy
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 12 sincere, posted by AJ277 on Feb 12, 2004

I agree with your post but I also agree that we are fairly able to use our common sense in figuring out what we believe to be sincere and not.
 As long as you can talk to the lady on her telephone then it's a safe bet fat Uri is not too deeply trenched in.
 Common sense is like meeting a girl from Montana and you live in Tennessee. If you talk and write to her she is probably real. If you like what she has to say then you can go from there. Is it all that complicated?
AJ277
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: 12 sincere, posted by that guy on Feb 13, 2004

certainly not too complicated..

and my reply to the poster was based on him writing 12 or more,,and his impressions of thier sincerety from whatthey wrote and thier reply rate--

not from him calling them as he dint mention it.. Wink
and might get a tad pricey since he is deciding just how many to corresponde with

________
playing devils advocate though.. I know a few fat yuri's that happen to have girlfriends that will chat your ear off for 50 a month for internet cafe fees Wink
Ive watched them in the net cafes looking over Svetlana Smokinhotkovas shoulder to tell her what to write to you as well,but of course he wouldnt be sitting there while she was on the phone with you , would he? or?

it CAN be the "matrix" and quite complicated..

I dont think it is the usual case at all and think the ratio of scammers is very small in comparison to sincere women....
and I'm not saying guys should look for "problems " in every situation or be cynical, as you said , use common sense.

however you cannot compare montana/tennesse situation to
a man writing and calling a girl in the FSU.

if you *think* it is he same, you havnt been there or walked around while there with your eyes closed to reality.
There arnt many scammers in montana or web pages dedicated to listing and avoiding them..
Wink

There is a REASON for that, again common sense.

Many fantastic people in the FSU,but again you cant put your cultural norms in the mix and expect them to jive exactly how you expect them too
*shrugs*

Now about that CD, and charity info?? Wink

tfcrew
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 12 sincere, posted by AJ277 on Feb 12, 2004

That just cracked me up.
Albert
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

No, 12 is not too many to keep track of and spend time with on a trip; providing the trip is at least 7-10 days long.

If you have exchanged 5 or 6 letters with these 12 ladies, then there is a good chance that you will only be able to arrange meetings with 6 of them or that 6 of them will actually show for the arranged meetings.

Of these 6, you won't care for half of them or half of them won't care for you.  Now you are down to 3.  Of these 3, maybe . . . just maybe, you will really be compatible with one of them.

If you cut your contacts down from 12 , then do the math.   Actually, you should be trying for more than 12 at this point.

that guy
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How Many?, posted by Albert on Feb 11, 2004

Just go visit the country and arrange to meet some women and take your time. I suppose if your gonna get married in the future then why be in a hurry or worry?
 If you take the logic about math and numbers then you may close the door to meeting a fine lady at the local McDonalds or something. Life is simple in that the choices are yours in this game of romance.
Del
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Why are you asking this type of question? This is your search for your lady.
What I or any others may or may not think is not relevant, made especially so since we do not know one another.
What may or may not be "comfortable" for one, may equally be or not be "comfortable" for another.
If you do not 'know yourself' well enough to seek your answers from within, then I suggest you have a high chance of becomming "fodder".
If you wish a 'group effort', I suggest that you are "barking up the wrong tree".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: