Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 28, 2024, 11:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just realized something...  (Read 11597 times)
Ryan
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Use the passport signature.., posted by tfcrew on Feb 4, 2004

The signature on the Passport is that same strange symbol....
tfcrew
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Use the passport signature.., posted by Ryan on Feb 4, 2004

..instruct fiance to start signing stuff using the English name exactly as typed in the passport.
(see above post)
Ryan
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Then I would say.., posted by tfcrew on Feb 4, 2004

So what should she get her passport redone so that it will match all the rest of the documents.  I think I am going to just stay with this symbol it shows in her passport.  I am in no hurry for all this stuff anyway....  So I am going to let it ride.....
tfcrew
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Then I would say.., posted by Ryan on Feb 4, 2004

...yet.
However, the passport is usually signed after it is received (just like here).
Has it been used? Successfully? (visas/stamps).

Here in Texas, an x can still be used as a signature, but it has to be witnessed (a hassle).
I know Wink what if the witnesses can't sign their own name?
Dummass Texans!

exlabman
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Then I would say.., posted by Ryan on Feb 4, 2004

Having gone thru this process and interview in December I will say that if the paperwork is signed the way the passport is signed you will have no problem. My Lena did not spell out her name like we would in America but used her signature which looked something like 3 or 4 letters written on top of each other and we had no problem or mention of this....don't sweat it.

Larry
Atlanta

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: