Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 05:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AFA Now Dating Depot? A scam agency  (Read 15698 times)
raenman
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: AFA, posted by raenman on Jan 14, 2004

I hope I was not taken out of context. I was just relating my exp. with AFA. I never said that they were a bad company,or that they were full of scammers, just the luck I had with it's girls in St.Pete.
   And yes, using girls from smaller agencys in the that area is nothing new nor is this a bad thing. I attended a tour w/ Europeon connections in 2000 and met some really serious(and not so serious)and sweet girls at thier socials that were from smaller agencies. I just did'nt meet the "one".
  As for a city with "Good Time Girls", St.Pete does have it's share, as I guess alot of the Larger cities in the FSU has, that is why I am now coresponding and meeting with a girl from "smalltown" city of Mariupole, Ukraine.
                  Raenman

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: