Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 08:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 751 (removal of conditions) interview....  (Read 3267 times)
tfcrew
« on: January 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I751 still not approved yet. Her Dallas interview is scheduled for the 27th.
So that means technically, she'll be illegal for a week, as the 1st letter of extension expires the 21st.
This is not at all so automatic like I might have wished.
In addition to the old card, passport & 2 new green card photos, requested are the last  2 years tax returns.."bank statements" (thought I sent those w/petition)..copy of lease, rent or mortgage agreement (house was paid off before I got married so I don't know)..& "family photos".
We applied Nov 16 2002 at TSC.
Your future milage may vary.....

Karl

T P Cornholio
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 751 (removal of conditions) interview......, posted by tfcrew on Jan 14, 2004

but there was no interview.  Just had appointment and waited to be called, went to desk and gave them approval notice and two new photos (they do not need three per the approval letter because one is in passport).  They took new prints, new signature, and stamped passport with new I-551 visa good for 1 year and travel.  Said that actual green card (confiscated old one) could take 12-13 months to receive, so if necessary come back next January for extension of visa (I suspect it won't take that long, but did have to wait ~15 months for I-751 approval).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: