Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 07:33:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Invite letter  (Read 4635 times)
AndrewinOH
« on: January 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

A friend of mine has been told by an immigration attorney here that she needs to send her parents an invite letter so that they can get their visa to visit for a vacation. Any idea as to the content of this letter? Has anyone done this before? If so, any pointers about the letter?
Stan
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Invite letter, posted by AndrewinOH on Jan 17, 2004

Not realy sure what to write in that letter either but will be printing one out soon.
According to my wife, who surfs the Russian women's forum, should be along the lines of; Hello Mama, won't you come here and visit? We will pay for your tickets and get medical ins. and we'll go to New York and Chicago and take you "Up North" for a day at the beach, blah, blah, blah. Kinda a corny letter, but if it's what the Embassy wants,,,,,,, I'll write one up?Huh?
AndrewinOH
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Invite letter, posted by Stan on Jan 17, 2004

Thank you!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: