Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 16, 2024, 04:14:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s talk about something un-controversial.  (Read 24359 times)
Cold Warrior
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Let’s talk about something un-controvers..., posted by Jack on Jan 18, 2004

Good post and welcome back. Whatever happened to */* LOL.
Crimea Joe
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Let’s talk about something un-controvers..., posted by Jack on Jan 18, 2004

It needed to be said….
The less honest agencies here have beat the idea of old men and young men to death. And no doubt desperate times call for desperate measures. But the women over here are getting wiser, or less desperate. Jack hit it on the head, pleanty of men to choose from.
Plus news travels fast here, and gossip even faster. Stories of women being treated badly snowball like crazy. Here in Crimea there is a local women who was held hostage by a demented German for more than a week, before escaping with the help of another Ukrainian friend before returning here. You think that news didn’t travel like wildfire? The second news story last week was about a New Zealand man who died in eastern Russia while visiting his fiancee (of unknown causes).
When we ask why women don’t want to join agencies, the number one reason is: Too many crazy old men write them.  90% swear they would never evn think about leaving the country if the economy were a little better. Only a few say it is because the men here are not what they want, and they certainly don’t think American men are much better, they just resign themselves to the lesser of evils.
But don’t worry, there are still plenty of good women here, just take a little reality check before you write.
AJ277
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Let’s talk about something un-contro..., posted by Crimea Joe on Jan 18, 2004

Joe Great post!

Jack,age range something not controversial?

since when?  Smiley

oh and you NEVER have got back to me on what i owe you for the "on the spot, last minute" new years delivery! ?

Not many places will do such a thing just on a clients request,the very day ,  and without prepay-

I truely appreciate the
 "Sure  thing AJ!!  , and you can pay me in a few days when i get you the bill ok?"

I sent you a couple of notes but
I think you may have forgotten altogether?

pop me an email dewd!!
so i can get the czech in the mail Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: