Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 06, 2024, 12:49:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem recruiting girls?  (Read 25725 times)
Haroshij
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I suspect you're right, posted by BubbaGump on Jan 19, 2004

Hi,
I don't understand. What do you mean with "living space". Do you really thing that Europe is so crowded that there is no unspoiled nature left? Russia itself has a lot of it. FSU ladies don't need to go to the USA to find that.

About standard of living. I'm afraid you are too bombastic when you claim that the standard of living is higher in the USA than in Europe. Maybe the materialistic attitude, but not standard of living. Northern Europe, and particularly Scandinavia, has the highest standard of living in the world, and the prosperity is better dispersed than in the USA. Hopefully things will change to the better for you when you get John Kerry as president with his new program ;-).

Haroshij

Bubba
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I suspect you're wrong, posted by Haroshij on Jan 20, 2004

If he want's my vote then he had better talk about who we are going to kick the s--- out of or I'll stay with our current group.  

What does this have to do with the subject that was being discussed?

Haroshij
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kerry hasn't said who he will nuke?, posted by Bubba on Jan 21, 2004

What is has to do with the subject? Nothing, but you brought up the issue about standard of living and Kerry is in favour for a warmer society.

Haroshij

Bobby Orr
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Kerry hasn't said who he will nuke?, posted by Haroshij on Jan 21, 2004

Easy answer - Republican.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Problem recruiting girls?, posted by Haroshij on Jan 19, 2004

I agree with some anti-Americanism in Northwest Russia, though a small minority of the population.  I strongly disagree that many of the "educated" women prefer European countries.  If this is so, why do so few of the girls profiles say that they prefer European countries (alot less than 1%).  Many more will say what part of the USA they want to go to.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Problem recruiting girls?, posted by Bobby Orr on Jan 19, 2004

-----------------------------------------------
. So many girls themselves believe the odds are so low of them finding their dream abroad they have given up hope. This has occurred over the years with so many men writing and so few going to visit as well as the percentage of women who head here returning with negative stories to their friends.
-----------------------------------------------------

i remember Jack saying that 80% of the men were writing 20% of the girls.

JR
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Problem recruiting girls?, posted by Cold Warrior on Jan 19, 2004

I remember something like that number too, but I bet it's more like 95% to 5%..

One thing for sure is that 10% of the girls in an agency get 90% of the dates in my experience.

Jack
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Problem recruiting girls?, posted by JR on Jan 19, 2004

I think a lot of guys are writing the same ladies, the old 80-20 rule, 80% of all the guys are writing 20% of the same ladies. If your writing one of those 20%, stand in line, hope your letter is read.

You know something guys, most ladies can go to one of these glamour shot photo places and look like a million dollars, I mean, they can look realllllll good! Many of us see these beauties and these are who most of us write. Now that lady will probably never look that good again. And the next time we see a second photo of her we do a double take,...what,.. errr,..is that the same woman?  Yep, it is.

Most of these women are pretty but not as beautiful as we have projected them to be by this one photo.  With the 80% of the ladies not receiving much attention if any of those ladies were to do a glamor shot they would also look just as beautiful.

I'm going to pass on a little bit of information I tell many clients and friends. Guys, look beyond the glamour shots. Take a long, hard look at all these ladies. Look at the ladies with regular, every day photos. Use your imagination as to just how beautiful is this woman.

There are diamonds to be discovered in those 80%. You just have to look a little harder into the photos.

JR
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Problem recruiting girls?, posted by Jack on Jan 19, 2004

[This message has been edited by JR]

Couldn't agree more. I have personally let a few gems slip through my hands and regret it VERY much! Also think about it quite often! Women that would of made wonderful wives! However, I was stuck in the "kid in a candy store" mode and it was VERY hard to pass on the younger better looking ones. Wrong it was and I live with it daily Sad((
raenman
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem recruiting girls..., posted by JR on Jan 20, 2004

JR, I feel ya.Back in 2000 I went on a Tour with then European Connections to St.Pete.I met a wonderful girl named Yana.There was great Chemistry between us.She was 33 and I was 35 at the time.A perfect match. We agreed to do the paperwork and have her come over here.Well, after I got back and started the paperwork, I ran into an old flame here, and to make a long story short: Got involved again, kinda stopped on the paperwork, called Yana less and less, and pissed away a WONDERFUL woman.The second time around with the old flame did'nt work and it was too late to pick up the pieces with Yana.I regret it to this day.
wsbill
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Problem recruiting girls?, posted by Jack on Jan 19, 2004

many addresses they've sold in the last month makes sense.

But don't hold your breath on them ever putting that in to motion on their website.

Crimea Joe
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: This is why AFA or any agency should..., posted by wsbill on Jan 19, 2004

Okay W.S., consider it done, at least on our site. To be honest, I never considered that important, but if it helps... What else would you like to see changed?

And it has been beaten to death but the women are disappointed, frustrated and tired of writing, wr\ting, writing without any good result. Blame it on unrealistic men, unrealistic women, the horror stories from the few women who leave and then return, whatever, doesn't matter.

Take Jacks advice, be more open to look at the women who don't have glamour shotes, these women still will care more about keeping their good looks and presenting themselves in a manner to please men than most women in America.

And do business with an agency you can talk to and deal with if you want to know how often they are written to for example. A honest owner will give you a straight answer.

wsbill
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Consider it done.., posted by Crimea Joe on Jan 20, 2004

anymore, those are deadringers for the saleing of addresses.  

I'm looking for a nice plain average girl.  Maybe some humbly lookin thing, but with a decent figure and some potatos upstairs.   But no engineers or rocket scientist would ever want to live where I do.

A village is what I'm after.  Of course, every guy in this world would like hotties, but in all reality, that's just not going to happen.

Maybe in Southern Russia and southeast Ukraine, but not in the big cities, unless the girl is really poor and desperate.

(at the peace corp website I read a interesting article where movie ticket in Kiev cost about $6-8 each, but in the outlying areas, there had for $1.25 a ticket.

So with that said, how is your girl supporting herself at those inflated prices in Ukraine?  Is she sitting by the phone everynight waiting for the mafia dispatch to call for job?

I can't blame a girl for coming over and checking you out, what do you have to offer her?  I big house filled with conviences, but what does she do ?   If she don't speak a lick of english - she's going to feel like you.  Very issolated.  Atleast in Russia/Ukraine, somebody had some hint on how to speak english... over here nobody speaks russian.

Common sense prevails.  You'd better find something for your girl to do, otherwise she'll be heading home.  She can be in love with you all she wants but if she doesn't feel useful all that love for you will ultimiately turn into depression and a yearning for happy times back at home.

Globetrotter
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Oh, I know that... I'm not looking a..., posted by wsbill on Jan 20, 2004

Well, Bill, that's the best thing you ever wrote.  Now just add in age appropriate and you'll be right there.
wsbill
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Oh, I know that... I'm not looki..., posted by Globetrotter on Jan 20, 2004

18-21 range.. LOL.
Why not get'em young when you can train them.

Naw, I'm setting my sites on maybe 28 to 33 range, still in that range for makin babies, but I'll accept a older lady (34-37) one with possibly a kid (boy or girl) age hopefully around (2-6 years old).   The younger the better, 4 year olds are just such a cool fun bubbly age.

But the lady and I will have to really click on personalities.   Not, oh I guess so.  No, notta.  It's gotta be 110% there, otherwise your just fooling yourself and setting yourself up for disaster and disappointments.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: