Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 06:43:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Question  (Read 3590 times)
AndrewinOH
« on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I apologize in advance if I come across niave with this question, but why is your horoscope sign so important to Eastern European women? All seem to ask the same question of "what is your sign?" after telling me theirs. Secondly, when a Eastern European woman stresses cosiness in the household is important to her. What is she referring to? Again sorry if these sound basic, simple questions.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Simple Question, posted by AndrewinOH on Jan 19, 2004

Most of the girls I have met honestly do believe in horoscopes (alot more than organized religion).

They want a comfortable home ie. a home that has decent pots and pans, is clean, not falling down, has hot and cold running water, with decent bathroom, kitchen facilites and walls without paint peeling off of them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: