Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gift basket  (Read 18493 times)
FLASH2D
« on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

happy holidays. i've never used a service to send anything to the ukraine. i've seen many that will deliver gift baskets and although they are pricey, i would like to send one to my fiancees family. the ones i refer to have fruit, canned meats or fish, and chocolates. have any of you ever splurged and used a service. thanks. flash.
KenC
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to gift basket, posted by FLASH2D on Dec 18, 2003

but when I had my interpretor help me put together an Xmas gift basket for my (now) wife's family, back in 1999, they thought I was from Mars!  Although they appreciated it, they really didn't understand the custom.
KenC
JoeC2003
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to gift basket, posted by FLASH2D on Dec 18, 2003

I haven't sent a gift basket because nobody delivers to the city where she resides. Search the net for a local business that can do this, it may save you some cash. Good luck in your quest.
JoeC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: