Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 05:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They want 'Real Men'  (Read 17613 times)
Albert
« on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Below Lynn, Safari and others were discussing the idea that most of the RW state they want Real Men.  But just what does that mean?  It could mean strong in physical sense, strong in decision making sense, strong in protection sense, etc.

After having met and spent time with about 30 FSU women, I think it mostly means that real men are those who can provide financial support to them.

I once had an almost hilarious experience with a woman who said she was attracted to my profile specifically because I said I was a strong leader.  She said that was what she was really looking for.  But she turned out to be the domineering type.  

We met at restaurant and when I started to discuss my order with her, she said she had already ordered for me.  When we were about finished eating, she told me it was time for me to go to toilet.  When I came back, she said, Now I will go to toilet; you wait here; then we (you) will pay, we will get out coats, and then we will leave.

It was so funny I almost couldn't keep from laughing.  As soon as she left, I went to kassa, paid bill and got our coats and was waiting for her.  She was pissed that I hadn't followed her orders.

Yeah she really wanted a real man.

Safari
IMO
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to They want 'Real Men', posted by Albert on Dec 18, 2003

It's sometimes difficult to tell who is a "real man," but it is always easy to
tell who is not.  These men who offer up a lot of money are also
displaying a lack of confidence and shades of desperation, and they are
universally unattractive to women.

They believe that because it makes them feel good simply to give money
and gifts, that she will automatically feel good receiving them.  
Unfortunately, men and women do not think alike on this issue.  
However, I think all women expect and deserve financial stability, but
beyond that, the intangibles are where the real men are defined.

Ken W
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to They want 'Real Men', posted by Albert on Dec 18, 2003

I asked my wife about this once, and she said that what Russian women really want is a Russian man - but without the laziness, vodka and womanizing lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: