Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 09:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a Question...  (Read 25353 times)
raenman
« on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello,My name is Raenman  and this is my first post. I have been reading this board for about 2 months.Good Stuff! O.k, here goes: My MOB is a Ukrainian living in St Petersburg, and has worked there and been there for Approx 2 years. She is not curently working. Heres my Question: When filling out the paperwork for her Visa, Should we even mention that she has ever lived and worked in St.petersburg? If so, will she also have to have a background check from St.petersburg or only from her native city? My friend( who has a Russian wife of 5 years)says that we should not even mention it. For the record, I think we should.Any help will be greatly appriciated.Thanx, Raenman.
tfcrew
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I have a Question..., posted by raenman on Dec 21, 2003

How else would "***two years***" !! be accounted for?
Especially being in, hello..another country..Passport stamps etc etc
This is all documented stuff... to omit it, probably could/would delay stuff ..real bad ..real bad.
From Florida? welcome R-man. Engaged?
IMHO...lose the term "MOB".

Karl

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

a police report.  YES, by all means you should get that police report.  Just for your safety.... Heck, for all you don't know she sat in jail for 1 year.

How does someone live in a place and not have a job ?

I mean come on.

What's a nice Ukrainian girl doing in St.P or Moscow?
And what's a nice Russian girl doing in Kiev ?

Richard
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: For 2  years currently and your not ..., posted by wsbill on Dec 21, 2003

How does someone live in a place and not have a job ?

Can you say scammer?

raenman
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: For 2  years currently and your ..., posted by Richard on Dec 22, 2003

Thanx everyone for the input.Richard, did you not read my entire post? I said that she had a job( she worked for UPS for 1 year), but that she is not curently working.Raenman
Albert
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

You say she is living in St Pete.  So I presume that will be her address listed on the paperwork.  Therefore, how can she avoid mentioning that she has ever lived in St Pete?

If she were to list a Ukrainian address on the paperwork, how will she send mail to and receive timely feedback mail from the various government agencies while she is residing in St Pete?

RickM
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

If you "do" mention it and she lived there for more than 6 months then she will need a police report from "there" as well...
It's a lot of work to obtain and have translated...
I wouldn't mention it....
tfcrew
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I have a Question..., posted by RickM on Dec 21, 2003

Deemed a foreigner just like we are, there are visa stamps all over their passport..information in computer files.
We're all under the scope.
Fortunately, we obtained the K-1 before the afterbirth of  
9-11.
RickM
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rick..a Ukrainian in Russia is documente..., posted by tfcrew on Dec 21, 2003

nt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: