Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 01:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here ya go....  (Read 24783 times)
LP
« on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by LP]

...submitted for your approval. Sent to me by someone in Kyiv who was trying to do me a "favor". This woman is 25 and a real beauty. Not asking for much is she? Email me if you want her. I'm taken and besides, I believe the only good big fluffy cat to be a dead one. (They're good eatin though.)

I hope you understand that I am looking for only rich man, who will give me and my son good life. I think that good education and comfort in family is most main. I saw how big LOVE had broken from instability material and household activities without nessesary money. That is why I am looking rich man and I think that if he will love me and son and give us comfort and security I will do all the best for this man. Now I work as model. I will be glad to meet you in Kiev or you can invite me and son to some another country of course if you will pay all our costs for this trip.

As about what I would like to have in life:

1. good flat in Kiev
2. loving man near, tender, sexy
3. good education for my son
4. car or driver to drive son to shool and me for shops
5. cosy home with home pets (big fluffy cat)
6. many books and women's magazins
7. sweets, cakes, trips, sea, forest, sun...

I think it's all...

May you give me it?

Natalie

AJ277
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here ya go...., posted by LP on Dec 24, 2003

Hey DAMMIT!
She stole my frekking list !!!
of what I was looking for in a UW!!
and just gender bended it a little with the shopping
and so forth-

( i wanted a nice lake mich boat and a 18 yo female swedish exchange student crew )

I just KNOW there is a nice "new Russian " woman waiting to take me in as a house hubby ... lmao!

(umm dont tell my wife though, it might kink my plans for the exchange student thing ;)i mean shes almost bought into it I think..... afterall those poor college girls need someplace to live!! why not my boat? )

as far as Natalie- she sounds pretty pragmatic ansd somewhat typical of a Kiev Model..lol

Lays it out as this is normal and what she expects.
heck i see noi major flaws as if given to telling the perfect truth 99% of humans, and certainly a high percentage of most 25yo kievites would want or wish  similar?

the weird part is the thoughts of money spoiling family love etc?Huh
.. *shrugs*

mudd
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Well, at least she tells it like how she wants it, but I think she is going to be single for a long time, unless she finds some rich, desperate old man to give her what she wants. i wonder what her future husband will request in return?Huh? that would be interesting :-)
Stevo
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

ggg
LP
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey!..Sounds suspiciously like my wife N..., posted by Stevo on Dec 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by LP]

....*is* your wife, sick to death of you and looking to jump ship. Lol, for the life of me I can't undertand why...

wilmc: I felt the same in some ways. I've written her in an attempt to cultivate a friendship as I continue to be interested in what drives these women and her perspective might be enlightening.

I've told her "rich" is a relative term as the average American Joe could provide all she asks. Still, her viewpoint that a lack of money destroys otherwise good relations seems at odds with real love between two people. (Perhaps her experience with Ukrainian guys.)

I could certainly give her what she wants, especially the travel part. (I might even spring for an ocassional cake too.) Not sure about her demand for shopping and the flat in Kiev though. And as as I said, the big fluffy cat would end up going down the disposal. Also me thinks if she ever gets to the US she'll have more than the usual culture shock to deal with.

You speak with heap big forked tongue there Cherokee, just because I come across a bit harsh doesn't mean I don't treat my squaws well. And I'm a softie in other ways: www.pilotsforkids.org

I can be all these things...but if it ever gets around I'll deny everything Wink

Merry Christmas to all...

Stevo
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to It probably...., posted by LP on Dec 24, 2003

the 'ol anchor is gonna' stick around awhile longer.  Maybe until citizenship...who knows!

Merry Xmas to all and to all a great night!

Cold Warrior
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Ok, What do I get in return? I'm preparing my list.
thesearch
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here ya go...., posted by Cold Warrior on Dec 24, 2003

post that list? Smiley
wilmc
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Gotta espect her honesty.  
At first I thought typical "gold digger." When I read the list for the second time though I realized it is only what I imagine every woman wants and actually none of it seems unreasonable.  She just spells it out upfront.  Good for her.  I wish her luck.  Too bad she is far to young for me.
cherokee
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

wouldn't #2 disqualify you right from the start!
Smiley
Seasons Greetings!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: