Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 12:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's ur RW cooking for Christmas?  (Read 26479 times)
Cold Warrior
« on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

What's on the menu?
wsbill
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's ur RW cooking  for Christmas?, posted by Cold Warrior on Dec 24, 2003

Vienna Sausage with a spam sandwich, followed up with some buttermilk with lumps.  

Will have to put at the top of my future wish list.

1. Must know how to cook big holiday meals.

Bobby Orr
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Gonna have some , posted by wsbill on Dec 25, 2003

Spam is a food??  Not my idea of a delicacy - sorry Wildbill.
LP
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's ur RW cooking  for Christmas?, posted by Cold Warrior on Dec 24, 2003

...so it'll be either monkey meat and fish heads or big fluffy dog!

Cold Warrior
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mine's Asian..., posted by LP on Dec 24, 2003

Thought you were having snake urine, heard it's  good for ur sex life. Saw some in San francisco once. They're only fed on milk.
Stevo
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

ggg
Travis
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

God only knows what mine is cookin up!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Haroshij
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

My  Elena is also Ortodox  Christian, and I did the cooking (as I usually do). We had a traditional Norwegian dish, dried and salted meat of lamb served with boiled potatoes and mashed swedes (heh strange expression, had to look it up. Terrible to do anything like that with our good neighbours:-)).  Also some Norwegian "aqua vitae" (some Norwegian whiskey) belongs together with it. For dessert we have long time traditions for cream of rice together with cloudberries or strawberries from our own garden. Later when we opened the presents, we had coffee with some cakes, chocolates and a little liqueur, and now I all filled up :-).

I wish all the gentlemen on the board and the rest of you a merry Christmas

Haroshij

AllenB
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Since Anya is Orthodox Christian, we are celebrating Danish Christmas tonight.  That means it is my turn to cook.  We are having a traditional Danish Christmas of roast goose with apple and prune stuffing, sweet & sour red cabbage, carmelized small potatoes and a tangy cucumber salad.  After dinner we will open the presents we bought for each other and tomorrow morning Alex (my son from my previous marriage) will open his presents from Santa Claus.

Anya will be cooking a traditional Ukrainian Christmas for us on Orthodox Christmas Smiley

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Bobby Orr
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: what's ur RW cooking  for Christmas?, posted by AllenB on Dec 24, 2003

If I have to crash a place, yours is the one!  You made the food sound so vivid.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: what's ur RW cooking  for Christmas?, posted by AllenB on Dec 24, 2003

That goose sounds good , looks like you'll be having 2 Christmas dinner every year LOL. Merry Christmas.
AllenB
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sounds good......, posted by Cold Warrior on Dec 24, 2003

You are right we will have two every year which is another reason Alex loves his mommy Anya so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: