Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 06:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: squire starts over  (Read 11437 times)
squirecam
« on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

For those who know me from the "other" board...

Yes, you read correctly. Squire starts anew.

It seems that the potential mrs cam was not all she claimed to be. Unfortunately, this was a WOVO trip for me, so I had no agency and no backup plan. Until now.

Currently, your mod is warming up in a kiev internet cafe, and I have potential to meet a few new ladies before I go home on Jan 5. Not much time, but I will make the best of it.

Those who know the story know it. I wont be writing a T/R.

But I wish to thank the following:

Kevin - even though we havent spoken for a while, I still consider you a friend

Greg & James - Thx guys.

Jack Bragg - Yes, you heard right. He got me a flat away from Kherson and he's been helpful to me. PLEASE DO NOT turn this into a j.b. thread.

Squirecam

wsbill
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to squire starts over, posted by squirecam on Jan 2, 2004

You da man.

http://www.loveme.com/cgi-bin/extraphoto.pl?49517&2&Svetlana

AllenB
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Your in luck, I found one for you !!..., posted by wsbill on Jan 2, 2004

Is that a cross dresser from "Queer eye for the straight guy?"
BubbaGump
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Your in luck, I found one for you !!..., posted by wsbill on Jan 2, 2004

[This message has been edited by BubbaGump]

Man, with all my searching, how did I miss her!  Actually, I thought that might be a picture of you in drag before you go to that Country Western bar.
wsbill
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Your in luck, I found one for yo..., posted by BubbaGump on Jan 2, 2004

How do you think I support myself when I'm in the Kiev at the Cowboy club.

Dan
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Dan]

Check your e-mail. You'll find my telephone number.

- Dan

squirecam
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Squire - Give Me a Call . . ., posted by Dan on Jan 2, 2004

Dan,

will try thanks. I have a few meetings so Im not sure about my plans.

Squirecam

Albert
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Sorry about your bad experience.  Don't want to hit a guy when he is down, but I simply cannot believe it when guys go on these wovo trips after there has so much been written on the various sites about the potential problems.

Sure many guys have been successful on the wovo trips, but why would any sane person want to do it when there is such a high risk of failure and chance that they will come back with nothing to show after spending all their scarce vacation time and money.

raenman
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to When will guys get over this wovo thing, posted by Albert on Jan 2, 2004

What is WOVO? Is it a romance tour? Raenman
NW Jim
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: When will guys get over this wovo th..., posted by raenman on Jan 2, 2004

WOVO is short for write one visit one as opposed to WMVM, write many visit many.
John K
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: When will guys get over this wov..., posted by NW Jim on Jan 2, 2004

I wrote many ladies before settling on one to visit.  Of course, we were pretty much set on getting married by the time I got there anyway...
thesearch
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to When will guys get over this wovo thing, posted by Albert on Jan 2, 2004

WOVO certainly has its risks. The main reason that some guys will do this is because it is out of their comfort zone to court more than one woman - even though I do not look at it that way. For guys like this, they have to realize that they cannot compare the MOB venture to normal dating and thus different techniques are required.

A guy would not have a problem going to a social function, scoping out the available ladies, talking to a few, knowing that they are on the hunt The reason they perhaps went to this social function is because they knew that there would be several available ladies attending.

The only difference here is that you have to line the ladies up yourself ahead of time. There are simply going to be guys that will do the WOVO approach and then they will try it another way if it fails.

AJ277
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Albert-

i'm not positive, but fairly sure squire was visiting someone he had met previuosly in kherson-
and spent time with before- so of course it would be wovo at that point in thier relationship?

i dont think this was a wovo trip in the normal description
of,going to meet one person you have never met.

i might misunderstand the situation, but thats my recollection

Squire- sorry to hear of the misfortune- hopefully you can still have a fun trip with the time left.
I can think of far worse things than being in kiev with time to kill Smiley

squirecam
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: When will guys get over this wovo th..., posted by AJ277 on Jan 2, 2004

i'm not positive, but fairly sure squire was visiting someone he had met previuosly in kherson-
and spent time with before- so of course it would be wovo at that point in thier relationship?

Correct. I WMVM with khersongirls previously. She was the one i chose for a wovo trip. Oops...

Squirecam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: